Kylian Mbappé

Overrated as hell, has tons of potential, but has done nothing to warrant being called a top 10 player in the world. He has been shit for months now. No better than Dembele.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Overrated as hell, has tons of potential, but has done nothing to warrant being called a top 10 player in the world. He has been shit for months now. No better than Dembele.

This thread is awfully quiet. Makes some people's bias even more obvious :dembele:

Hailing him for beating up the same farmers even Fekir is doing.

Lutece FC

He did a good match, the parisian goal is thank to him. Just one goal and he would be perfect.

The fake offside just before the Madrid goal is shameful ...

serghei

Must have watched a different game, thought he was brilliant.

Had a couple of top class moments, but was generally average. Expected more from a player thought to be better than Messi at the same age. Well, compare this performance with Messi vs Chelsea from 2006 and you see how stupid that claim was.

Lutece FC

Must have watched a different game, thought he was brilliant.

Well if you don't read the troll Ousmane Dembélé who knows nothing in football, it's clear, Mbappé did a good match, not a great match (must score.)

Just look what he did on the first goal.

Did you see Marcelo during 70 minutes ? Mbappe take the place of Cavani and then Marcelo has all liberty to do what he knows to do.

Huge mistake of Emery.

khaled_a_d

He is 19 years old player, and at the end there is a limit of what you can demand of a player at that age, with the exception of Messi,Cr7 and Ronaldo I didn't see players under 23 who didn't have a lot of performances that make you think they are overrated as hell.
Mpabbe is amazing, probably one of the top 5 players we will see in the next decade

serghei

He is 19 years old player, and at the end there is a limit of what you can demand of a player at that age, with the exception of Messi,Cr7 and Ronaldo I didn't see players under 23 who didn't have a lot of performances that make you think they are overrated as hell.
Mpabbe is amazing, probably one of the top 5 players we will see in the next decade

Agreed, except people went too far comparing him with R9 and saying he's better than 19 years old Messi. That's the definition of hyperbole.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Well, some people say he's already a top 5 player so why shouldnt he be criticised as one. :pep:

But I agree with you. And people need to realize that too before they go OTT with comparisons.

Home of Barca Fans