Kylian Mbappé

JamDav1982

Like Neymar left Barca? Never mind, you’re correct, PSG is forcing its players to sign extensions and fein happiness.

That doesnt even make sense.

Mbappe probably is happy with his decision as has plenty time yet to go play in a top league and ad can still develop in France earning a fortune.

Jair Ventura

I think it's odd that some Barca supporters are going out of their way to rationalize why Mbappe would chose PSG over Madrid, even arguing against words from the boys own mouth, but whatever.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He'll be 22/23 when Barca will be in position to offer him contract. Until then let's see if he makes it or becomes Anelka.

Jombi

He didn't even want to go Madrid, why do you think he would join Barcelona or even think about it?

So he claims, but Madrid does not offer high wages for 18 year olds. This guy is the best striker in the world now, and I am sure they regret not going all in for him.

Neeraj

It's almost certain he's going to be in the market in a few years time; it's not rocket science. Either as one of the world's best strikers, or a wonder kid who ruined his career going to a mercenary club. Time will tell.

Lutece FC

So he claims, but Madrid does not offer high wages for 18 year olds. This guy is the best striker in the world now, and I am sure they regret not going all in for him.

Do you think Real can't pay a player 6M/year ? Mbappe accepted the proposition of Paris Saint-Germain, his club, before any negotiation. He didn't join Paris for money but for the projet and the opportunity to play as a starter. He always was clear on this topic.

Jombi

Do you think Real can't pay a player 6M/year ? Mbappe accepted the proposition of Paris Saint-Germain, his club, before any negotiation. He didn't join Paris for money but for the projet and the opportunity to play as a starter. He always was clear on this topic.

PSG almost certainly offered far higher wages than Madrid. They simply do not offer high wages for 18 year olds. And they sure would not splash 180m on him and not make him a starter. Mbappe would walk into the starting lineup. They were simply not willing to spend and they should regret it.

Lutece FC

Doubt it. They'll double his salary if he does well next season and he will sign a new contract.

Yep. Double not, but his salary will be increased every year by 1M€ to 6M€ to 12M€ in 2023 and i'm pretty sure he will be extend his contract soon if he continues to play like that.

The best trolls are a bit more subtle.

I'm sure he joined for the "project" and not bottomless pit of slave money. Madrid, as much as I despise them do not hand out of such copious sums of money to teenagers irrespective of their financial muscle. It's a matter of principle, an attribute I wouldn't expect a Qatari troll to be familiar with.

It's no surprise that QSG attracts such mental midgets that crumble to the slightest bit of adversity. Such is the life of a slave club that attracts mentally fragile mercenaries that could give a rats ass about the badge on their shirt.

Wonder what pet project the Qataris will peruse after they get bored with PSG.

Home of Barca Fans