Kylian Mbappé

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol, there's a collage of Marca covers where Suarez, Dani Alves, Ronaldinho and many else have said Yes or O.K to Real Madrid

Yannik

Lol, there's a collage of Marca covers where Suarez, Dani Alves, Ronaldinho and many else have said Yes or O.K to Real Madrid

I don't doubt it this time though.
It's basically his dream club and Madrid needs a striker.
For his own sake he should stay at Monaco for 2-3 years, but if it means that Madrid buys him too early for crazy money and he doesn't manage the breakthrough, then I won't complain.

khaled_a_d

I don't doubt it this time though.
It's basically his dream club and Madrid needs a striker.
For his own sake he should stay at Monaco for 2-3 years, but if it means that Madrid buys him too early for crazy money and he doesn't manage the breakthrough, then I won't complain.

Zidane is a fan of Benzema and they still have Morata. And Cr7 plays some time as a striker too. They could use a striker,but to say it is a need is a stretch. They have bigger need in defense and upgrade in GK is probably bigger need too.
Player saying yes seem to be the easiest part of a deal. I won't be surprised if he gave his "yes" to Barca,RM,Manu,City if they tried to sign him. Convoncing Monaco is the bigger issue.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Where else would he go other than Real Madrid? He wants to go there and Real Madrid has the money, the fame and the position for him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
where else would he go other than real madrid? He wants to go there and real madrid has the money, the fame and the position for him.

He's also expressed himself to be a Chelsea fan on twitter, and Diego Costa is leaving. 1+1 = 2.

Mbappe is going to CHELSEA!

They have the money and fame, but he isn't leaving Monaco this summer, and if they have the position for him can be argued. Real Madrid want to sign Hazard more than anyone else and have a Hazard - CR7 - Bale trio. The next plan for Cristiano is becoming a full-fledged CF and bring in another attacking outlet from the wing.

MARCA is literally the worst Madrid paper and have lost everything to AS.

jMby3VT.jpg

Last edited:

slicknick

Well, wherever he goes, it is most definitely in his best interest for him to spend at least one more season with Monaco, and I do have a feeling that he will

Richard.H

He's also expressed himself to be a Chelsea fan on twitter, and Diego Costa is leaving. 1+1 = 2.

Mbappe is going to CHELSEA!

They have the money and fame, but he isn't leaving Monaco this summer, and if they have the position for him can be argued. Real Madrid want to sign Hazard more than anyone else and have a Hazard - CR7 - Bale trio. The next plan for Cristiano is becoming a full-fledged CF and bring in another attacking outlet from the wing.

MARCA is literally the worst Madrid paper and have lost everything to AS.

jMby3VT.jpg

LOL at the photoshopped pic of David Villa. Is that Higuain's body?

Yannik

Well, wherever he goes, it is most definitely in his best interest for him to spend at least one more season with Monaco, and I do have a feeling that he will

Wether he wants or not, Monaco will not give him away this summer unless the fee is astronomic, I mean really astronomic when even the irrationally spending clubs take a moment of hesitation.
But in the long run I can't see Madrid missing out. And I can't see him missing out on Zizous Madrid. It's all just adding up too well, I think we all can see that.

slicknick

Played only 8 minutes coming off the bench today, but managed an assist right from the start
[tw]860948096632709123[/tw]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans