Kylian Mbappé

Horatio

You're welcome
Neymar probably told him to hold back after winning the golden boy award. No way is he allowed to be a contender for Balon d'Or.

Maxim4

Mbappé criticized on the site of the team of the evening for his bad match against Nice
https://twitter.com/lequipedusoir/status/924015611524599810

Jair Ventura

Emery & Cavani are hurting Mbappe's development imo. He obviously needs someone to play off of, and with Neymar absent there's no one. People don't realize how sterile PSG's attack is right now but there's absolutely no interplay in the final third. They've only scored two goals in open play over the last two weeks.

Lutece FC

Sterile but won with 3 goals tonight ...

Luftsalag14 is right. He is a human. He did 10 very good matches in his new team and Equipe de France. Since 3 matches, he didn't play so well, made bad choices ... Nobody can't deny he is already a top player but high level is too hard to keep the same level everytime.

Jair Ventura

Sterile but won with 3 goals tonight ...

Luftsalag14 is right. He is a human. He did 10 very good matches in his new team and Equipe de France. Since 3 matches, he didn't play so well, made bad choices ... Nobody can't deny he is already a top player but high level is too hard to keep the same level everytime.

1 goal in open play. 2 goals in open play the last two weeks.

Acer

i agre with Jair Ventura.
Psg midfield create nothing. Only Mbappe, Neymar or Di Maria are the players who create chances

M

MessiCam

i agre with Jair Ventura.
Psg midfield create nothing. Only Mbappe, Neymar or Di Maria are the players who create chances
Same issue Barça had with the trident but it doesn’t surprise because PSG play with two deep lying midfielders in Rabiot and Veratti.

Maxim4

Kylian Mbappé considered the worst Parisian according to bein sport

https://twitter.com/beINLigue1Confo/status/925100514311852032

Attachments

• IMG_20171030_230903.jpg
    IMG_20171030_230903.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 8

Yannik

Judging by these two videos he has a very confident mindset, but also incredibly overestimates his own technical ability. The match vs Nice looked okay actually, but in the one vs Marseille he's constantly loosing the ball by doing stuff complicated and too fancy, he's doing skills he hasn't fully mastered yet.

Comes off like he's trying a bit too hard to be a superstar. It remains to be seen wether this additude will be his drive or his ruin, at this point it looks both good and bad.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Judging by these two videos he has a very confident mindset, but also incredibly overestimates his own technical ability. The match vs Nice looked okay actually, but in the one vs Marseille he's constantly loosing the ball by doing stuff complicated and too fancy, he's doing skills he hasn't fully mastered yet.

Comes off like he's trying a bit too hard to be a superstar. It remains to be seen wether this additude will be his drive or his ruin, at this point it looks both good and bad.

Lmao. He doesn’t look bad at all. Veterans also go through stretches of bad form.

Yannik

Lmao. He doesn’t look bad at all. Veterans also go through stretches of bad form.

Never actually said that "he looks bad". You just took a half sentence in a medium sized comment, and ignored all the context revolving around it.

Last edited:

Givenchy

its unfair criticism imo but people will always expect the second coming of Ronaldo9 with that price tag. saw the same with Pogba and we'll probably see the same with Dembele as well

I hate you guys but i seriously need Mbappe to pick up his form, I invested heavily into his one-to-watch fut18 card :banghead:

Home of Barca Fans