Kylian Mbappé

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
World football scumbag, Nasser Al-Khelaifi, is being investigated for bribery and fraud crimes for World Cup rights.

Probably only a matter of time until they find bribes that Scumbag Al-Khelaifi offered to Monaco for this loan deal to happen.

Will bump this post when the news breaks.

It would be sweet :p

It's going to be fun if the asshole Monaco president with his I couldn't understand how PSG could sign Mbappe player without breaking FFP and the PSG are pulled in for this. I hope Mbappe got to sign to whomsoever he wanted to soon as the loan ends (Hint: Not Real Madrid)

Givenchy

World football scumbag, Nasser Al-Khelaifi, is being investigated for bribery and fraud crimes for World Cup rights.

Probably only a matter of time until they find bribes that Scumbag Al-Khelaifi offered to Monaco for this loan deal to happen.

nothing will come of it sadly, Qatar have enough money to cover his ass and then some. shit like this though really makes me sad Xavi went there :facepalm:

BADGERBHOY

Well, I for one am shocked, :lol:

A small state about 7 times smaller than Scotland wins the rights to host a world cup.

I'm surprised its taken so long to come out

Yannik

Kid is fantastic. Although also frustatingly wasteful, but at least he creates many of those chances by himself.

clemente

France is producing some insane talents right now, random 18 year olds turn world class out of nowhere, we need to start buying their youngsters.

Home of Barca Fans