Kylian Mbappe to fc barcelona ?

Vertical

Kylian Mbappe to fc barcelona would be from my opinion the best transfer for fc barcelona. Robert Lewandowski is magicially dynamic and Kylian Mbappe is fast as light so they would play together good as it can. Then fc barcelona would have 3 best players of the world 1. Kylian Mbappe 2. Robert Lewandowski and 3. Raphinha. What do you think ?

Xtroverto

Kylian Mbappe to fc barcelona would be from my opinion the best transfer for fc barcelona. Robert Lewandowski is magicially dynamic and Kylian Mbappe is fast as light so they would play together good as it can. Then fc barcelona would have 3 best players of the world 1. Kylian Mbappe 2. Robert Lewandowski and 3. Raphinha. What do you think ?
Can you please tell me what you are smoking, because it has to be something extraordinarily powerful. FC Barcelona is bankrupt, as in the club can't even afford to pay the players wages and has to come up with tricks all the time to cook the bookkeeping. Even after selling of the clubs assets to the tune of hundreds of millions it still can't manage to get the balance sheet right. Since Lionel Messi left income has gone down from almost a billion to less than half and the club can't manage to offload all the expensive players unless it pay them to leave the club.

Mbappe has the highest wage in the world when you add up all the sign on bonuses he got, and if FC Barcelona could convince him to sign a contract he would cost the club 25-30% of the total wage bill. Meaning the scraps left over would be about enough to keep a team competitive to fight with the likes of Real Sociedad and Valencia assuming Mbappe would score 40-50 goals a season.

Windhook

Actually Vertical has some in the right. Mbappe's contract expires in the summer of 2024. Florentino in a way was insulted by the snub of Mbappe this summer. "This Mbappe is not my Mbappe, he has "changed his dream"". Not in particular meaning he'd sign with Barca, but rather extend with PSG or move to England.

Vertical

What you are smoking ??? I was off course meaning when the money problems are over. It just would be a dream transfer.

JohnN

Yeah.. a great player would be a great transfer for a bankrupt club if money wasn't an issue.
I really can't get the point of this thread.

Home of Barca Fans