Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Kinda one-dimensional player but a pure beast at what he is doing best: clearcut finishing. Imo one of the top 3 strikers in the BL currently (alongside Barrios and Dzeko).

Trequartista

The good
Kinda one-dimensional player but a pure beast at what he is doing best: clearcut finishing. Imo one of the top 3 strikers in the BL currently (alongside Barrios and Dzeko).

But Dzeko is at least 2 steps ahead of Barrios,Klaas,Olic,others,one of the best 3 strikers in Europe if you ask me

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Dzeko is more complete compared to Huntelaar, but far inferior at finishing. And dont underestimate Barrios, he looks like a pure poacher, but is actually more than that. He has an enormous work rate, knows how to fetch balls, to outdribble his opponents and also how to put his team mates into scoring positions ... 9 goals and 6 assists in 14 matches tells a lot i guess ...

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
And he scored again.... unbelievable. He ALWAYS scores in Oranje.
He scored 9 times in the last 5 matches now.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
And he scored again.... unbelievable. He ALWAYS scores in Oranje.
He scored 9 times in the last 5 matches now.

Which, frankly, tells you how fortunate he's been playing for Oranje...He was terrible for the most part, for me...He has very few skills on the ball and only benefited from a turnover deep in Turkey's end that was put on a platter for him

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Which, frankly, tells you how fortunate he's been playing for Oranje...He was terrible for the most part, for me...He has very few skills on the ball and only benefited from a turnover deep in Turkey's end that was put on a platter for him

Come on.... he is not a terribly skillfull player but think about Inzaghi or Van Nistelrooy etc. Do they have a epic lot of football skills?

He is just lethal in the goal area and ALWAYS scores. Give him a slight chance and he scores. Van Gaal did not call him the best player in the goal area for nothing.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
But he scored those goals against teams like the almighty San Marino, Finland and Moldova....

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Van Gaal has been sniffing glue, apparently...Huntelaar is a box poacher but to declare him among the best of anything is ludicrous

dalitis8

Banned
His goalscoring record is highly flattering. For both club and country.

Could not get a kick when in Madrid or Milan.

Home of Barca Fans