Kingsley Coman

Temptation

He's one of the best players I have seen in terms of pure 1V1 dribbling. Almost a sure shot guarantee to beat his man.

Hence he's more suited on the flanks as a true winger rather than an inverted one dealing with tight spaces and expected to deliver end product.

pers

I dont agree with this; best ones are Sane and Musiala so far
Btw, he will be only out 2-3 weeks

Last game Sane was the best but not this season. Even if you look at whoscored or Kicker Coman is above both of them. The best overall is Kimmich tho. So to say both Sane and Coman are inconsistent.

topt

Last game Sane was the best but not this season. Even if you look at whoscored or Kicker Coman is above both of them. The best overall is Kimmich tho. So to say both Sane and Coman are inconsistent.

Have you watched every Bayern game this season ? Sane is not inconsistent this year, he was benched first 2 games after that he has been on fire. I doubt any Bayern fan would say Coman was better than Sane this year, hell you can ask them

pers

Have you watched every Bayern game this season ? Sane is not inconsistent this year, he was benched first 2 games after that he has been on fire. I doubt any Bayern fan would say Coman was better than Sane this year, hell you can ask them

Seems we watch different games and talk wiht different fans. In BuLi he played 3 good/average games and 2 excellent so far.

pers

I do agree Sane this season plays very well. His best season so far but it is only few games. My feeling and not only my is that Coman was better not by much but still. You can say that whoscores is wrong but kicker do not favorite non German players. Bayern forum (english one) is so limited society and there are many members who will praise player only coz he is German. But ok we can have different opinion right?

The point is Coman can't play against Barcelona and it is huge lost for Bayern.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Only the group stage but as in previous years, I do not hope for our opponents to suffer injuries ahead of our encounters. You want to win & be the best, you beat them as full strength as possible

Fear no one

Home of Barca Fans