Keylor Navas

Galning

If he goes to Bayern then there goes the claim that he couldn't come to Barça because he wants to be the first keeper.

FC B

Don't bet on it. You will be surprised. The mighty casillas was benched by average guy like Diego Lopez. Neuer is the best though, not sure why navas or bayern want this deal.

Casillias was dropping in form when a good keeper like Lopez took his place and never let go. That's a whole different story.

Neuer is the best keeper in the world and I'm sure Pep will prefer him no matter what. His foot game and the way he anticipates and passes can't be matched by any keeper today imo.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Casillias was dropping in form when a good keeper like Lopez took his place and never let go. That's a whole different story.

Neuer is the best keeper in the world and I'm sure Pep will prefer him no matter what. His foot game and the way he anticipates and passes can't be matched by any keeper today imo.

I completely agree, I am not retarded to think Navas will bench Neuer. I was just kidding back there. But if something similar happens to Neuer like casillas then Navas is not a big drop in quality. I hope nothing happens to Neuer, he is really likable. His gameplay is so entertaining, no goalie can do such things. I don't how Mats will ever replace him.

He'll join Bayern? What a waste of his talent :( Probably going there for the money. Better than him going to RM I guess... and it's good for us he didn't go to Atletico, but that's where I would have gone if I were him.

He'd better hope Neuer gets injured or sees a drastic drop in form. He isn't getting off the bench otherwise...

Unless Pep changes Neuer's position. Can't be worse at CB than Boateng :pep:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Tomás Peréz (Vice President, Levanté): “Navas is going to one of the best teams in Europe. He'll have tough competition in Neuer.”

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
What a waste. He's too good to be sitting on Bayern's bench.

Maybe he'll bench Neuer? :troll:

Or maybe Bayern will bench Boateng to play with two goalkeepers, letting Neuer have the freedom to be centerback he is at heart.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Bernat and now Navas to sit on the bench as shiny backups?!? FC Hollywood indeed.

I'm more upset with the players than anything. These players were clearly free to leave if another club approached to buy. They could have gone somewhere where they would be starters. Navas could have started for Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, or, for that matter, any major club that came calling after his World Cup campagin. And Bernat, as a promising leftback, would surely have other options where he could start. But no. Both Navas and Bernat chose money and, perhaps, trophies (which are worthless if you're on the bench during the entire campaign) instead of going elsewhere.

:facepalm:

Icarium

Lifestealer
After buying all stars in bundesliga now they have set their eyes on la liga. Their transfer policy is the worst, sign all opponent players so that there is no competition. Who will watch bundesliga like this. We think bayern is the only one like that but borrusia is no less they also sign players from rivals even though they don't want to sell. There is no point in watching bundesliga anymore. Worst league imo, even ligue 1 is better.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Home of Barca Fans