Kevin-Prince Boateng

i_bleed_blaugrana

So the general consensus is that he’s going to be a nine, right?

For that, it’s risky but I can see some reasoning behind it. However, he should not be playing in MF imho.

Wild signing but I see what they are getting at with this if he is to give Luis a rest.

Kul_z

Butthurt is being a sour grape when you can't get something. This is clearly not the feeling expressed by those who don't want something.

But if it is official already then I will say, welcome, hope you behave and don't screw up and prove me wrong.

Night clubs would meet deadly duo = king arthuro and prince boateng 😂

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
EV to troll Barca fans and field his ideal 4-4-2 with Boateng, Busi, Raki and Vidal in midfield in the CL round of 1/4 :crbust:

FC B

They also need to be cheap. We need a Suarez-replacement soon, so we can't splash even medium amount of money 15-30M for this fill-the-squad-striker. We all know getting Lord Paco back would be best, but it is not possible now that he is happy at Dortmund.

Boateng has physic, scores great goals, great attitude on the pitch (crucial when you are a sub), and greater technical ability than most. He is not Kane, for sure, but he allows us to go for Kane-type another time. Batshuayi wouldn't.

No, we don't, he doesn't fit here, we all saw that.

Barcilliant

I thought Paulinho was a funky signing but this tops Paulinhos transfer. When the Catalan press mentioned a surprise option I never thought KPB would be it.

Anyway good luck to him.

Total-Football

We need to hire new manager, director of sports. because it is clear as a day that all of our interventions in the market are reactive/impulsive. We have no idea about what we expect of our team on the long/medium run. We do not have a clear project on mind. This might turn ugly in the post-messi era.

FC B

I wonder who is more incompetent, Failverde for requesting KPB or Farto&co for bringing him, terrible just terrible.

Home of Barca Fans