Kevin De Bruyne

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I guess with this kind of insane fee and salary (if true), we will have to pay upwards of 100m next summer and probably not too far from the 12m net salary if we want to land Pogba, provided that Chelsea doesn't grab him.

Just crazy.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

btw, I don't think Shitty overpaid by that much. Realistically, by 10-20M maybe. We are talking about the best Bundesliga player of last season, who still had a long contract and is still pretty young. Bundesliga is not some mediocre Easter European league. It's about time people begin to realize that.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
btw, I don't think Shitty overpaid by that much. Realistically, by 10-20M maybe. We are talking about the best Bundesliga player of last season, who still had a long contract and is still pretty young. Bundesliga is not some mediocre Easter European league. It's about time people begin to realize that.

How much will you consider selling Goetze, Ryu? ;)

JamDav1982

I doubt Man City are even breaking FFP.

With the new money coming into the Premier League they would be fine.

Also sold a few players and have bigger stadium now.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

How much will you consider selling Goetze, Ryu? ;)

Depends on who is asking (oil money club or regular club) and who we could get as replacement. ;)

For Shitty/PSG 50-60M €.

(TBH, I don't think he has increased his value ever since we bought him for those 37M 2 years ago)

Moose

Dude had one good season. Just one.

That fee is absolutely out of this world insane.

Nope. Was fantastic when he was still in at Genk in Belgium. Had a very good loan at Werder Bremen after which he attracted intrest from Dortmund. Chelsea and Mourinho said no and benched him for half a year the next season. But he was already very decent at the end of his first half year at Wolfsburg. He was the main man in Belgium's qualifying campaign for the WC2014 too.

Stating he has had just one good season is ignorance.

BenRobbins

I know it won't be a popular one and people may say im mad but heres the reasoning behind my thoughts;

1. He is a goal scorer and they should be more costly. And 30 goals a season strikers don't come around that often.
2. He is more of a leader than KDB.
3. When things aren't going his way he won't let that effect him and he will step up and look to put things right and lead by example.
4. Reading about KDB he is the opposite and if everything isn't going this way he seems to throw his toys out the pram. Thats not the kind of players you want in your team.

Just a few points behind my train of thought.

Home of Barca Fans