Kevin De Bruyne

Newcomer

De Bruyne was their player of the year twice at City.

It is not some random player in their squad. Even a player like Sané he doesn't play a lot can't be bought easily as we see Bayern trying their hardest to get (and City doesn't care).

clemente

On top of having unreal IQ and passing ability, he showed amazing acceleration in midfield, dusted his opponents on a counter-attack, then I look at our Rakitic and Busquets, who are literally not physically capable to even attempt a sprint forward.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's amazing. I think with a fully fit De Bruyne in form last season Man City would beat Tottenham and Ajax and be in the CL final.

Their depth is great and they kept winning without him, but a KDB on fire just takes them to another level.

Kul_z

He's amazing. I think with a fully fit De Bruyne in form last season Man City would beat Tottenham and Ajax and be in the CL final.

Their depth is great and they kept winning without him, but a KDB on fire just takes them to another level.

Yep, and im wondering why we never tryed to get him. 140m coutinho, 120 dembele and 120 griez and now we are trying to get neymar. One can lose his mind thinking that we could have kdb and de jong in mf behind messi suarez griez/dembele/neymar.
Thank you, you useless board

Messigician

Yep, and im wondering why we never tryed to get him. 140m coutinho, 120 dembele and 120 griez and now we are trying to get neymar. One can lose his mind thinking that we could have kdb and de jong in mf behind messi suarez griez/dembele/neymar.

Because city won't sell?

clemente

Because City wouldn't even be bothered to reply even to a 300m offer.

Kul_z

Because city won't sell?

There was never official approach, and one can never tell what that would do to him. Would he reject, tryed to force his way out or simply, tells them that he wants to go. City is not a selling club, yes. But its not like a qsg cage. And still, half of their high office personel is from barca. After neyney transfer i changed my perspective on not possible and possible. You see that everything is possible.

Jadentheman

No club would be dumb to let go of their stars the perform above and beyond consistently. Barca is the only big club I can think off that's dropped the ball on that

Laplacian

He wasn't good last season due to injury, but ability wise he's the best midfielder in the world. Looks like he's returning to form.

Riordon

This is the best overall midfielder in the world. De Jong is great but nowhere this guy yet. Bernardo Silva is also better. Let’s stop overrating De Jong

jamrock

Remember when we was just an exciting winger? Until a top coach got his hands on him and turn him into a midfield GOD.

The things a great coach can do.

Tackle

Best midfielder in the world by some distance.

De Jong can't lace his boots yet.

If he can stay fit this season and performs for City the CL and Belgium in the Euros he should get some Ballon D'or consideration.

His top level is ridiculous.

Home of Barca Fans