Kevin De Bruyne

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Wolfsburg won't sell to a German team. Their owners mean business.

Good. Also his contract won't expire until June 30th, 2019, that's also good. Nobody will get him for peanuts.

In terms of assists, So KDB is at 22, Messi is at 20, I suppose Cesc is No.3 at how many?

CuleLife4Life

Don't Wolfsburg have common ties with Bayern. Their owners are board members of Bayern or vice versa. Sorry I don't know the full story.

But they're building for something in BuLi so I don't think Bayern will poach him from them at this point in time. But he will surely move to a bigger club probably with one more season.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Don't Wolfsburg have common ties with Bayern. Their owners are board members of Bayern or vice versa. Sorry I don't know the full story.

But they're building for something in BuLi so I don't think Bayern will poach him from them at the point.

Volkswagen owns Wolfsburg, and I believe they have a member on Bayern's board via Audi.

I think he'll stay one more season and then move to a bigger club. The question is how many big clubs are willing to build their team around him though? With his style of play only Liverpool, Chelsea, Dortmund and Madrid look like teams he would fit in seamlessly. We can rule out Madrid because he doesn't fit the profile of their typical signings, Dortmund can't afford him, seriously doubt he'd go back to Chelsea so Liverpool look the best option.

Last edited:

iceon

Why move though, if Wolfsburg can promote themselves nice this coming summer and buy the right players they can do what Dortmund did in the CL. They need another attacking midfielder to play with Schurrle and De Bruyne and defenders and make sure to keep Guilavogui. I mean imagine them signing Firmino to play that role on the right.

They have the money and with CL football they become even more attractive as a club choice. About time the Bundesliga has one more excellent team. Hopefully Dortmund plays well now in the run in and qualifies for the CL as well.

Yannik

im surprised that so many of you are actually considering a move by KDB in near future.
Do you guys know that VW has given green light to increase the budget enormously at the start of the coming season 15/16? They are preparing for CL, they want to become a European powerhouse, why would they all of a sudden sell their undisputed star, who has a contract running until 2019?
Wolfsburg is just getting started. The performances are correct, now the cash will rain.

Moose

I think he'll stay one more season and then move to a bigger club. The question is how many big clubs are willing to build their team around him though? With his style of play only Liverpool, Chelsea, Dortmund and Madrid look like teams he would fit in seamlessly. We can rule out Madrid because he doesn't fit the profile of their typical signings, Dortmund can't afford him, seriously doubt he'd go back to Chelsea so Liverpool look the best option.

Liverpool can't afford him either. He went to Wolfsburg for €22m, has a long term contract without buyout clause, is their young star man and they're so heavily bankrolled they don't need the money.
PSG and Man City are the most likely destinations.

Liverpool can't afford him either. He went to Wolfsburg for €22m, has a long term contract without buyout clause, is their young star man and they're so heavily bankrolled they don't need the money.
PSG and Man City are the most likely destinations.
Highly doubt that. As some already mentioned, the special relationship with Bayern makes them clear favourite, but u can be sure that nothing ll happen in the near future, as Wolfsburg wont sell him this upcoming season. No chance for any club to sign him soon.

Why move? Because Wolfsburg is a small club based in a shithole. The best players all want to play in the best clubs.

Even his own club know he won't be there for long.

Home of Barca Fans