Keisuke Honda

XaviMessiGirl

To be fair, it's not his fault that this whole thing is so hilarious. It's what happens when you put a Japanese guy (introverted culture) into the Italian environment (extroverted culture). Though for that interview, I think it would have been better to just have a translator, rather than trying to do it in a language that neither of them are particularly competent in.

But it's still fun to laugh...

2w2j6ee.jpg

Djab

Honda also revealed that he has little command of Italian and may not even learn the local language, as he feels he could get by on his English alone.

"I can't do more than greetings in Italian," he confessed. "But everyone can speak English - I was surprised. Maybe I don't need to learn Italian.

"If they don't understand my English, I'll have to learn Italian. But I shook hands with all the players and Kaka is fluent in English. It felt positive meeting him."

T

TataMascapenes

Lmao, when he keeps saying pray every time he means play he'd rather have gone to Roma.

T

TataMascapenes

This one seems to have gone over your head although I admit it is a bit of a complex one.

Home of Barca Fans