mixer

horrorcat-meme-generator-whatttdyaaa-want-from-me-a960d0.jpg

mixer

Official: Mixer aka Krispol: "I'll wear this avatar for many years"

You can now breathe a sigh of relief.

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
"Spanish? Everything has changed. I talk in it for 1.5-2 years. I understand everything that is said in the locker room, I can hang out with friends more often. Beforehand it was them who were talking, laughing and they could well have been laughing at me." They were.

"At the start, I was in my corner. Now I talk, I laugh [at Higuain] and I'm happy I can do that."

Clockwise

Buccaneer
"Spanish? Everything has changed. I talk in it for 1.5-2 years. I understand everything that is said in the locker room, I can hang out with friends more often. Beforehand it was them who were talking, laughing and they could well have been laughing at me." They were.

"At the start, I was in my corner. Now I talk, I laugh [at Higuain] and I'm happy I can do that."

*nods approvingly*

Ender

Benzema (Madrid): "Don't think Barça's cycle has ended. But a lot has changed since the 5-0, we're at the same level now." [gazzetta via as]

He's growing on me. Respect.

Maria

There's a big difference between his statement and what Ramos, Cristiano, Xabi and Arbeloa recently said.

DucdeOrléans

I told you guys that Benzema is a good kid despite some flaws. No need to mention those.:lol:

Still a shame that we did not sign him in 2009. I honestly think that he would have been an even better player at our club.

M

mitkoa7x

Benzema (Madrid): "Don't think Barça's cycle has ended. But a lot has changed since the 5-0, we're at the same level now." [gazzetta via as]

He's growing on me. Respect.

Mou got his hand out of his ass I see.

DucdeOrléans

You make it so hard for me. :(

You must admit that despite looking like a skinhead and being coached by Mourinho (I really don't mind him if I am to be honest as told before) he is pretty likeable and actually often makes decent comments - unlike the majority of his teammates. I mean it helps being a pretty complete attacker and entertaining to watch for the majority compared to a poacher like Higuaín who stragely enough is also likeable. Or something alike at least despite being a traitor:lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans