Juventus

ejuventus

Materazzi bailed your NT with heroic performance in the WC.

he put us in real danger with his craziness vs Australia, leaving us in 10 men.
Barzagli subbed him and also for the followin game, who was perfect and Italy didn't concede any goal

Materazzi was choosen by Lippi to come back for Semi and Final (I wouldn't have done it)
in the Final, he started making that disordered action on Malouda, that caused the penalty for France.
Fortunately, he succeeded in scoring that goal.....that was only to repair a part of his damages

in any case, it's not even question of his performances on the pitch.
You should know italian language and italian football stuff to realize

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
he put us in real danger with his craziness vs Australia, leaving us in 10 men.
Barzagli subbed him and also for the followin game, who was perfect and Italy didn't concede any goal

Materazzi was choosen by Lippi to come back for Semi and Final (I wouldn't have done it)
in the Final, he started making that disordered action on Malouda, that caused the penalty for France.
Fortunately, he succeeded in scoring that goal.....that was only to repair a part of his damages

in any case, it's not even question of his performances on the pitch.
You should know italian language and italian football stuff to realize

I been following Calcio since 1995, I know enough to realize.

Devils

Comprehensively annihilated.

To call them disgraceful would be putting it lightly. I thought Atletico were bad...Those Juventus cowards outdid them in every way.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If some cules think they have it hard, ask Juve fans how they feel after another final lost.

Don't know what happened to Allegri's men in 2nd half as I didn't watch it but I have nothing but sympathy for you guys.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I was watching the game in a pub with my roommate, when the camera focused on a Juve fan who had broken down in tears. The whole pub started laughing. I felt so fucking bad about it.

Devils

If some cules think they have it hard, ask Juve fans how they feel after another final lost.

Don't know what happened to Allegri's men in 2nd half as I didn't watch it but I have nothing but sympathy for you guys.

Hard to have sympathy for them man. They just gave up.

It's like they were playing a friendly and in the second half subbed all their players and put in the reserve team. Only they didn't do that, but that is exactly what their performance reflected.

Home of Barca Fans