Juventus

opjeoff

If I was the president of Juventus I would go to Real Madrid and say you can have Pogba but we want 70-90M + James Rodriguez...

1. Juve wants to win Champions League, stupid to try and strength your rivals.
2. James Rodriguez doesnt want to leave Madrid so deal wouldnt go through.
3. I think selling to ManUtd isnt that bad, as only United will pay 120m for Pogba, and they arent even in any competitions together this season(unless Juve finish 3rd in CL)

Vilarrubi

If you think about it if Higuain scores 20/30 goals this season (in a few important games too) and Pjanic fits in well which I think he will, letting Pogba go isn't a bad idea.

This still doesn't justify his price but it could work out well.

3. I think selling to ManUtd isnt that bad, as only United will pay 120m for Pogba, and they arent even in any competitions together this season(unless Juve finish 3rd in CL)

I know that Juventus wants to win the champions league, it's just that it looks very obvious they're going to sell Pogba or at least he wants to leave. Juventus is an enormous club but selling Pogba to either Madrid or Man Utd is really a false economy... In my eyes they're better of having Rodriguez-Dybala-Higuain plus the rest of there signings like Pjaca and Pjanic.

Rodriguez saying no to Juve? Definitely not going to happen... In any event they would force him out like they almost did with Navas, Madrid have a ruthless history of discarding players.

Nucky

1. I agree with you
2. I don't think James wants to be bench warmer at Real.. In Juve he would get a starting place probably..
3. It's actually one of the greatest deals of all time.. You got Pogba for less than a million and now you will sell him back for 120M.. Thats 120M of profit from the player.. And he gave you 4 glorious years.. But Juve kind of ruined it all with Higuain signing.. Don't get me wrong, the signing makes sense, he is class striker in italian league, record in scoring the most goals in the league of all time, used to italian league.. It's just you payed twice his actual worth.. I know he had a clause and you couldn't do anything about but I think you could get a better striker for 95M.. Higuain is never ever worth that much.. I wish him good luck in Juve though..

El Flaco

Just read that Juventus had Coman and Pogba for free, but are sold for more than 130 million, which is 10 million above the cost of the Juventus Stadium

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I'm getting some rumors that Juventus actually paid for Pogbas house in Manchester :lol:

Did Woodward get some compromising pictures of Moratta?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What the fuck

Why do they have to change their badge/logo? Man City, Atletico and now Juventus. I hope we don't join this shitfest too.

Devils

Good lord. What the fuck is that? It looks like a faucet turned sideways.

This is a beautiful crest and the design should remain eternal to the club.

150px-Juventus_Turin.svg.png

Unbelievable....

Home of Barca Fans