Juventus

footyfan

Calma, calma
Meh. Still not as bad as those people who thought Roma would win the Serie A. Juve are leading the poll right now, but that's only because the members who have voted more recently had the benefit of experiencing Juve's dominance this season. When the poll started, it was so Roma biased lol. Maybe because of the Benatia wanking....

Leo_Messi

Allegri (an underrated manager IMO) was always the better manager in the CL. Conte was embarrassing.

From what I saw yesterday then Juve were clearly the better side. Dortmund were very, very poor as usual this season. Their "revival" did not last many weeks. No CL for them next season too to make matters worse.

Tevez is a fantastic player when in the mood. Juve will be a hard nut to crack. They have basically secured the Scudetto already so this will give them plenty of options to rest players in the league. They already did that against Palermo last Saturday. Something most other teams cannot afford with the exception of Bayern. I have them as a dark horse this year along with PSG.

Vialli_92

It was a breathe of fresh air to see us go flat out for 90 minutes pressuring the opponent. Under Conte this would never happen and he would always play so negatively and not ever take the game to a strong opposition.

Even after Pogba went off and we had to revert to a 3-5-2 Dortmund didn't even look like scoring once in the game. Allegri has really surprised me this year and have not seen Juve do this in Europe in a long time.

I would like to draw P$G in the next round think that would be a fairly balanced game.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Meh. Still not as bad as those people who thought Roma would win the Serie A. Juve are leading the poll right now, but that's only because the members who have voted more recently had the benefit of experiencing Juve's dominance this season. When the poll started, it was so Roma biased lol. Maybe because of the Benatia wanking....

Roma were never going to win, Juve are clearly the best squad and have the mentality, iivoted for juve. The Roma thing is a weird Barcaforum obsession.

Ataraxia

You guys are overrating Dortmund. Everyone thrashed/could thrash them in their own ground this year. The Monaco game will be difficult and tight. Monaco with confidence can win again. I also think Allegri isnt really better than Conte, he barely made it out of group stages, and the home game against dortmund was mediocre. But the draws and games seem luckier. And also he has no competition in serie A due to heavy massive usual choking by Roma, so things are easy for him to focus on champions league with his experienced team. But it's still hard, but I'm happy they won for serie a coefficients, and hope they make it till the end ....but lose in the final. lol

ejuventus

most interesting thing about Juve in the top 4 is to see what we 'll be able to do facing a real top team in a top level

quarters vs. Bayern 2 years ago happened too early and we weren't ready mentally
last year vs. Madrid in the group stage Juve were not bad, but they weren't decisive matches

It's all to see for us, giving that we reasonably have not the must to win

Antimadridista1

Chiellini is a beast ! He'll qualify his team at the Bernaleo if he keeps fighting like this.
I can see the likes of Morata and Tevez scoring goals next week.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I don't want a Clasico final. For the next week I will also become a Juventus fan, we haven't played them in a long time so it would be a nice final.

ejuventus

I don't want a Clasico final. For the next week I will also become a Juventus fan, we haven't played them in a long time so it would be a nice final.

I don't too ! :cheers:

and I agree that it's time to face each other again.
It'd be a reward for a all generation of Juventini players and supporters to match Messi's Barça

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
As much as I hate these guys, I'm be fine with them winning, simply for Italian football. They are my pick though I don't think they'll beat Barca if they get past Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans