Juvenil B

Eetu

Adormit
They're said to be going with Miki Poveda of Jabac Terrassa (joining us next year), Onana of Juvenil A and then only those in their first year with Juvenil B, leaving out Munir, José Suárez, Simón, Lucas, Jordi Ortega and Godoy.

SamperFCB

It's indeed the Juvenil B team that will play the AEGON Future Cup. Their coach (Garcia Pimienta) tweeted that they arrived in Amsterdam. And indeed I heard something about Miki Poveda, he will be part of Barca's team on the tournament.

Personally don't have high expectations of the team. A few nice players, but mainly in their defence. Have much higher expectations of Ajax. They will participate with a very talented generation. Keep an eye on Nouri as you watch them. Biggest prospect in their cantera.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I'll be keeping an eye on Kaptoum :)

And I guess Juanma and Tarín will feature, both Spanish youth internationals.

j0rdii

2qDqd

Eetu

Adormit
Second half under way and 1-0 for Anderlecht. Seck and Tarin left Anderlecht captain a bit too much space and a beautiful finish from some way outside the area. Otherwise game has good flow to it. Fran subbed in at half-time.

Edit. Ends 1-0. Not too many clear-cut chances. Sergi out with two yellows, second one for something outside of play. Seemed to take it quite hard.

Last edited:

SamperFCB

As expected a poor match by Juvenil B. This team is the weakest in our cantera and if you leave out the 2nd year Juvenil B players (Munir, Simon Colina, Jordi Ortega, Godoy, Lucas and José Suarez) you miss pure quality.

Galning

I saw the game vs Benfica on Eurosport. They were nothing special, probably the first Barça youth team that I've seen that didn't impress me.

jklz

Again without the second years apparently (Munir etc.).

Chendri on the bench though! And he even started versus Celtic.

Nestor

Again without the second years apparently (Munir etc.).

Chendri on the bench though! And he even started versus Celtic.

Good news ive heard that he was suspended with the koreans ,bobby and Patrice Sousia ? Maybe someone wrote the wrong info in the fifa problems thread

jklz

I guess he is allowed to play because this is a friendly tournament? No idea. I think Lee Seung Woo recently also played a friendly match with his team.

jklz

13 Andre Onana Goalkeeper
15 Francisco Javier Alvarez Ferrer Defender
4 Rodrigo Tarin Higon Defender
12 Sergi Palencia Hurtado Defender
3 Carlos Blanco Moreno Defender
14 Juan Manuel Garcia Rey Defender
17 Theo Chendri Midfielder
16 Albert Torras Crespo Midfielder
8 Wilfrid Jaures Kaptoum Midfielder
9 Sergio Buenacasa Alba Forward
7 Juan Antonio Entrena Galvez Forward

Line-up for game against Spartak Moscow. Chendri gets the start again.

Home of Barca Fans