Juvenil B

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Oh, thanks. Didn't know. I've seen it on twitter, but I guess the suspicious side of me got the upper hand.

Are we fielding our Juvenil B-team in an u19 tournament? If so, I guess Samper and Toral might join the flight, as they're already champions.

... upon further consideration, is sending Barca kids to a tournament watched by Arsene Wenger really the sensible thing to do??

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
... upon further consideration, is sending Barca kids to a tournament watched by Arsene Wenger really the sensible thing to do??

:gap:

DCBarca3.jpg

Pol Busquets? Related to Sergi?

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Yes it's his little brother. From heir stay in sweden, the only players that rose my eyebrow were Jordi Quintilla and Roger Canadell.

also, the black goalkeeper was good.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Nice, we seem to have a number of promising keepers in the youth setup.

And what positions do Jordi Quintilla, Pol Busquets and Canadell play? And is Jordi Quintilla related to Xavi Quintilla?

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Nice, we seem to have a number of promising keepers in the youth setup.

And what positions do Jordi Quintilla, Pol Busquets and Canadell play? And is Jordi Quintilla related to Xavi Quintilla?
Jordi was attacking midfielder, with a sweet touch. Canadell was a Xavi-type of player but only Jordi was really breathtaking. Busquets didn't play that much so iono.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Then wouldn't they have the same surnames(paternal, maternal)? Sergi Busquets Burgos, Pol Busquets Mas.

Sorry just wondering.

Yeah, in general their maternal last name should be the same for them to be brothers.

And Tiam - stop pulling facts out of your ass.

Neither, Oriol Busquets Mas nor Pol Busquets Mas are brothers of Sergio.

They might be related by being cousins etc, but def not brothers.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
The Juvenil B lost the first game against the FC Dallas USSF U17/18 Academy 1-3.

The second game, against the Japanese national u-18 squad, they won 2-1 thanks to goals from Backary and Nando Quesada (penalty).

Looks like we're not going to make it to the semis. We have to win our last game (against Club Sport Cartagines) whilst the FC Dallas Academy has to lose. In that case, 3 teams would end up on the same amount of points, and the team with the best goal-difference would advance.

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Checked the rules, the team with the best goal-difference will advance.

Fourteen, don't forget: we could've sent our Juvenil A side if we were to compete for the trophy. Arsenal are sending several reserve players like Frimpong, Ignasi Miquel and Conor Henderson. We're sending a bunch of 17-year-olds (and a few 18-year-olds).

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Yeah, in general their maternal last name should be the same for them to be brothers.

And Tiam - stop pulling facts out of your ass.

Neither, Oriol Busquets Mas nor Pol Busquets Mas are brothers of Sergio.
They might be related by being cousins etc, but def not brothers.
:lol: Fuck. I didn't research for it neither did I know. I just guessed. o Busquets is a common last name?

Home of Barca Fans