Justin Kluivert

Nothanks

if it were up to some of you, you'd spent the summer buying about ten
18/19/20 year olds and expecting it to somehow workout

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ideally he should have stayed in Ajax, but Roma is a decent club to develop until you're ready for your true big move. Still a few years away from being good enough for any elite club.

Although he won't start there for sure as he isn't that good yet, so you have to wonder what the plan for him is.

FinBarcelonafan

Ideally he should have stayed in Ajax, but Roma is a decent club to develop until you're ready for your true big move. Still a few years away from being good enough for any elite club.

Although he won't start there for sure as he isn't that good yet, so you have to wonder what the plan for him is.

He should have stayed with Ajax. I don't think it's good move long-term..He had a lot to learn even with Ajax.

Saladin

Raiola and his last name got to his head. Apparently that same head by the end of the year after a handful of good performances in the Eresdivisie, has grown to gigantic proportions. Do not see him becoming a huge succes, TBF.

MTL_Barca

After what he said about Ajax it made sense he left now instead of renewing his contract there. Roma is a good choice for him, i'm sure several big clubs were after him but that would mean years on loans and the bench so i think it's a wise move.

Joan

After what he said about Ajax it made sense he left now instead of renewing his contract there. Roma is a good choice for him, i'm sure several big clubs were after him but that would mean years on loans and the bench so i think it's a wise move.

What did he say about Ajax? :thinking: Must've missed it.

MTL_Barca

What did he say about Ajax? :thinking: Must've missed it.

Read it somewhere on Twitter so i don't have a link sorry. But he criticized their board for their decision resulting in bad a bad season once again. Said several players want to leave for a reason etc.

He also said they pressured him to renew so they can sell him for more money and now media and fans all think it's just about money for him.

I mean that's just one side but it was pretty clear he won't continue at Ajax for long. Maybe its Raiola, maybe his attitude or maybe it's true idk.

But the Roma move is smart and there were probably better options (financially) for him so it seems he cares about his development and not only the money.

Home of Barca Fans