Julian Draxler

H

Haruko The Goon

lol. doubt they blocked the move. I mean, how could they?

If they did, long term replacement for Ribery perhaps.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
It's fake though. It's not in the kicker magazine nor online, even though they did have a piece on Bayern.

This whole rumour is twitter-fabricated anyway. Nothing at all about it in the press. Even Bild wrote that Schalke instantly rejected incoming offers because they did not consider selling him in January and had no back up. This is in accordance with what Draxler and Schalke themselves said and the only story that makes sense. And not Bayern stepping in and saving Schalke from accepting 30m offers that would not give Schalke anything in the first place...

Last edited:

AfricanBavarian

I guess u dont have to worry about big bad Bayern :D
@BundesligaSpot: Via @benny_berger: #S04 chairman Clemens Tonnies: "I categorically rule out that Julian Draxler will sign for #FCBayern in the summer." #AFC

H

Haruko The Goon

That could change.
Bayern could use him. Long term replacement for Ribery perhaps.

AfricanBavarian

That could change.
Bayern could use him. Long term replacement for Ribery perhaps.

Ribery will be playing at a top level for probably a one or two more seasons so at the moment Draxler is not needed. Also even though Shaqiri has been out of form he is still 23 so he has room to grow and maybe become Ribery's replacement

R

Ryu Hayabusa

One of the most stupid things I've read in the past couple of days was that Bayern were planning to replace Kroos with Draxler and that's why Arsenal couldn't buy Draxler during the German winter break.

1) So Bayern is unwilling to pay Kroos 2 mio. more per year on top of their current offer, so they offload him and bring in Draxler for 45,5 mio. plus a salary that's most likely close to what Kroos is demanding atm (8 mio.). Makes total fucking sense!

2) The two guys are completely different types of a CAM... but who cares?

If there's any truth to the "replacing" rumor, then I will personally travel to the Säbener Straße and pimpslap some folks responsible around.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
The newest rumour is that Bayern want to replace Kroos with Gündogan in 2015 though :sherlock: Funnily enough, all these rumours originate in the English-speaking twittersphere.

On Draxler: Kicker, who allegedly wrote something about the Bayern-Draxler thing according to Twitter, did have a piece on Draxler today - but it said that Arsenal are likely to make a bid in the summer and to be rivalled by City and Chelsea. Nothing about Bayern.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The newest rumour is that Bayern want to replace Kroos with Gündogan in 2015 though :sherlock: Funnily enough, all these rumours originate in the English-speaking twittersphere.

On Draxler: Kicker, who allegedly wrote something about the Bayern-Draxler thing according to Twitter, did have a piece on Draxler today - but it said that Arsenal are likely to make a bid in the summer and to be rivalled by City and Chelsea. Nothing about Bayern.

The English media. :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A friend of mine was watching ZDF(Some german channel) before the match tonight and they were apparently discussing a news about some Bayern officials meeting Draxler's agent this week.

Will take this with a pinch of salt of course, but I found it interesting enough to share nevertheless.

mouseinthehouse

I'm hearing mixed reviews about this player some people say he can be world class and some say he is over-hyped.

I wanted to get your guys take on what his strenths/weaknesses are? and where do you think he will be playing next year?

NeyMesSis

I'm hearing mixed reviews about this player some people say he can be world class and some say he is over-hyped.

I wanted to get your guys take on what his strenths/weaknesses are? and where do you think he will be playing next year?

dont ask barcaforum..
either he is the next messi or he is avarage :D

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He will most likely stay at Schalke next season, but I firmly believe he will go to a big club eventually. The question is, Bayern or not Bayern? ;)

suckabov

Lemon curry?

He is one of the biggest talents from his year of birth, but not in the Neymar/Hazard/Götze bracket. At 17 he looked like he could or would be, really impressive back then, but his development has stagnated a bit. This season especially it looks as if the hype and expectations have gotten to his head as he has been mediocre at best and only performed in CL games. Will be a class player but has wasted his potential a bit. In any case he's not worth his release clause right now.

Take a look at Schalke's Meyer, he looks like he could turn out to be a talent of Hazard's calibre.

Home of Barca Fans