Josep Maria Bartomeu

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We passed on Kroos.

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

And Isco.

Don't forget signing Lord Douglas over Asensio.

People here believe Denis is a similar talent to Isco just because he had a good season for Villarreal.

Difference obviously is that Isco was DOMINATING for Malaga and led them to a CL Semi-final!

xavi_the_Boss

And Isco.

People here believe Denis is a similar talent to Isco just because he had a good season for Villarreal.

Difference obviously is that Isco was DOMINATING for Malaga and led them to a CL Semi-final!

He didn´t.....

serghei

And Isco.

Cockiness and incompetence mixed together is a deadly combo... for your own team.

GetIn

Newest Fartomeu Emjoi!

nGwV2Qm.png

What's more infuriating is the fact, we only really needed to replace Xavi ( easier said than done I know). No need for Alves to go, but we were arrogant thinking because we had MSN that a proper rightback wasn't needed. After the 14/15 season I was sure we were going to have a little cycle of dominance again, but this has turned into the ultimate nightmare.

Actually, we had a Xavi replacement all lined up and ready to go. But no, we had to bring in Cesc and push him out.

Real Madrid repeating the CL and winning the double.

Let's see what this clown has up his sleeve now.

These guys do tend to wake up and do shit when their jobs could be in danger like when Madrid won the CL and we went trophyless in 2014. That's the only thing that gives me hope for this summer.

Maybe it's better that we don't have such a summer this time and we go trophyless and they get vote of no confidence'd but then we waste another year of Messi...

Wish the players would publicly come out against the board. I understand that's a risky move but enough is enough.

Last edited:

ryuken

I think with this bastard and that dumbass Robert we will probably still in the shadow of this now "curse breaking - 2 CL in a row" RM for the future.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Big middle finger to everyone who supported him in the last elections here too.

Enjoy guys. This is what you supported, you're no better than the socis who backed them in the wake of a MSN and Lucho inspired treble!

Take your finger and stick it up your ass while you enjoy your hindsight.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Update on Rosell:

- He's now under investigation for personally PROFITING from the Qatar Airways deal with Barca.

- There are wiretaps that could prove that he continued to exhibit decision making power in Barca even after resigning as President.

Yea no way something could go wring with these guys...no way. Easy to say now, back then everyone backed him, right?

Many didn't.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
I am so glad we don't have Qatar Airways as sponsor, all arab nations blocking diplomatic ties with Qatar.

Home of Barca Fans