Josep Maria Bartomeu

khaled_a_d

...because FIFA plays by the rules too.

2 wrongs doesn't make it right ,and the fact that we don't play by the rules and get caught make it worse
And FIFA warned the club and we kept ignore the warning .that s why we got the ban and spanish clubs yet to be banned

mssarm

NO... The reason we got a ban by FIFA is because we were not playing by the rules, but the board were too arrogant to fix the mistakes.

No, you are wrong, because the violations were dated 2009-2013(yes ,it started with Laporta). BLatter wanted to have a "discussion " with Barca management, which Barto ignored. We all know what it means to have a discussion with Blatter. Also, understand that Barca board cannot be that stupid to ignore FIFA just because they are arrogant, they are running multi billion club and personal businesses.

F

Flavia

Rosell ignored the warnings. Byt the time Barto was the president, the ban was already in motion. And it's pointless to blame fifa for the club's mistakes.

mssarm

Rosell ignored the warnings. Byt the time Barto was the president, the ban was already in motion. And it's pointless to blame fifa for the club's mistakes.

Do you honestly believe that FIFA doesn't have similar cases on other clubs? Do you believe FIFA investigating those cases will show impartial treatment to every other club, will apply the same standards and integrity? Please answer yes or no.go ahead!

reDIOS10

Just because FIFA is corrupt does not give us the excuse of not following the rules or rectifying our mistakes. and i do believe the board is stupid enough to ignore FIFA's warnings. They haven't given me any reason to not think so.

Last edited:

mssarm

Just because FIFA is corrupt does not give us the excuse of not following the rules or rectifying our mistakes. and i do believe the board is stupid enough to ignore FIFA's warnings. They haven't given me any reason to not think so.

Obviously you don't know what corrupt organizations do: they establish rules that hard to follow and they close their eyes on violators. They selectively chose their victims and that's how they pull their power strings. If you keep up with their rules you lose to your competitors and the price you pay for your fair game is driving your club to obscurity. The alternative is you break the rules and pay or provide services for corrupt assholes like Blatter.

silvia

I don't want him have friends in FIFA and UEFA. Why you want him to have friends in corrupt organizations. The reason we got FIFA ban is because we refused to "communicate" with them(the means of communication for FIFA is bribe). Barto would have paid FIFA to leave Barca alone , but he already had Neymar fraud case, that's why he got scared to get a deal with FIFA.

I dont care Barto get really close to some powerful men if he doesn't cross the line. no, Actually i think some of political power is essential. I want the club's president to be powerful as he can. and think about qatar, and Rosell he is not clean now.
He needs power outside the club. not inside doing power game with Messi and coaches like he did before.
The only thing i care is my players are robbed legit goals, get disadvantages in pitchs therefore high risk of injuries, have disadvantages in schedules, buying useless teammates at ridiculous high fees, attacked outside the pitches by media. that's all.

plus, do u think this is gonna end he just pay? FIFA can make hundreds of the ridiculous rules in the world if they want to.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Do you honestly believe that FIFA doesn't have similar cases on other clubs? Do you believe FIFA investigating those cases will show impartial treatment to every other club, will apply the same standards and integrity? Please answer yes or no.go ahead!

Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid are under investigation. Officially.

DonAK

Officially from FIFA? I haven't seen any FIFA official statement about it.

Obviously FIFA won't go out and announce every single thing they do. :facepalm:

We only found out when we were banned. Struck like a lightning.

Confirmed by both Real Madrid and Atletico. They inform the clubs, not every tom, dick and harry.

Last edited:

mssarm

Well, RM denounced it and Perez himself stated there was no investigation. FIFA neither confirmed nor denied it , so you are talking about rumors. And this is exactly what some newspapers are saying: there was an official complaint against RM and ATM , but FIFA is not commenting on that matter. They might take the bribe and keep it quiet. And Barca should revoke the contract with those youngsters so RM can sign them at cheaper price, that's what is expected from Barca management....

Last edited:

DonAK

Well, RM denounced it and Perez himself stated there was no investigation. FIFA neither confirmed and denied it , so you are talking about rumors. And this is exactly what some newspapers are saying: there was an official complaint against RM and ATM , but FIFA is not commenting on that matter. They might take the bribe and keep it quiet. And Barca should revoke the contract with those youngsters so RM can sign them at cheaper price, that's what is expected from Barca management....

Once again, I don't understand where you get these things from. Do you really think FIFA would reveal the details about an ongoing investigation? Did they ever reveal any details when they investigated our youth signings? Did the club ever release a statement that they were under investigation?

No.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30997809

Club director Emilio Butragueno confirmed Fifa had asked the Spanish Federation for documents relating to transfers over the last five years.

I think the FIFA ban was harsh and that something should be done with the regulations although I also understand their position. And no, the management wasn't expected to release those players, they were expected to handle their contracts better and they were sure as hell expected to take this shit seriously instead of writing a letter to FIFA saying they should be exempt from these things. The club managed this issue really badly and their actions did reek of arrogance which backfired like big time as usual under Rosell's term.

And while FIFA is a dirty, corrupt organization, it's stupid to believe absolutely every institution within FIFA would demand a bribe and let these things slip away. That's just stupid conspiracies to hide behind when you've done something retarded which the club management did.

IIRC then the club was informed about FIFA's findings almost 6 months before the ban struck us. They had time to mediate with FIFA or look at what was done wrong and make an attempt to rectify it, but they simply didn't care.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Bartomeu (president): "If no player gets injured, we won't sign any more players this summer." [catradio]

Bartomeu (president): "Neymar feels great at Barça. We'll have renewal talks later. We want him to stay for years and even to retire here."

Bartomeu: "In a few months we will discuss the renewal of Neymar. He must stay, not only 3 years, but maybe 5 or 10 years"

Bartomeu: "With the way everything looks, it seems that Messi will win all the individual awards this year."

Home of Barca Fans