Josep Maria Bartomeu

xXKonan

Haha, who's the old guy with his blue shoes under his suit?

And about our new sporting director, who is he, and does he have any experience?
Roberto Fernández was a Former Barcelona player (1986-1990) Midfielder, I don't know if he has Experience in the Sporting Director stuff but he does have some Management experience as he managed Cordaba and a couple of smaller teams in his Career though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
La Masia director Roura didn't want to appoint Gerard López, but Bartomeu chose him. The same thing happened with Vinyals earlier. [sport]

Galning

Back to playing with media again. If he wants relationship, he can talk facing Abidal&Puyol's face. not like this.

He's so two faced. Ignored Abidal on election day and lied to his face while he was still a player. Now he acts like the rat he is offering him to come back to the club so he looks good. All his fanboys will say "hey Barto is the good guy... Abidal refused". What a moron putting these things in the press again. Such a hypocrite.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Why is it in politics it's always about choosing the least bad of the choices ... I can't believe we're stuck with barto again.

silvia

I think this man has no friends in FIFA and UEFA or has an enemy in there. So many unnecessary penalties directed to only this club.

mssarm

I think this man has no friends in FIFA and UEFA or has an enemy in there. So many unnecessary penalties directed to only this club.

I don't want him have friends in FIFA and UEFA. Why you want him to have friends in corrupt organizations. The reason we got FIFA ban is because we refused to "communicate" with them(the means of communication for FIFA is bribe). Barto would have paid FIFA to leave Barca alone , but he already had Neymar fraud case, that's why he got scared to get a deal with FIFA.

reDIOS10

I don't want him have friends in FIFA and UEFA. Why you want him to have friends in corrupt organizations. The reason we got FIFA ban is because we refused to "communicate" with them(the means of communication for FIFA is bribe). Barto would have paid FIFA to leave Barca alone , but he already had Neymar fraud case, that's why he got scared to get a deal with FIFA.

NO... The reason we got a ban by FIFA is because we were not playing by the rules, but the board were too arrogant to fix the mistakes.

Home of Barca Fans