Josep Maria Bartomeu

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Sounds like he had a meeting with Oscar Garcia and doesn't want to admit it.

I approve the move if Lucho is sacked Sunday and Garcia is appointed new manager.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Why everybody so happy about new elections? This is by far the best thing that Barto could do to keep his seat.

If the elections are held by the end of the season, every challenger would only have like 2 months for the (behind-the-scenes) negotiations for their crew. Then there are only like 2 months left to build a electoral campaign from scratch.

I would imagine anyone who was going to be challenging in 2016 will already have plans.

Ursegor

World Champion
Why everybody so happy about new elections? This is by far the best thing that Barto could do to keep his seat.

If the elections are held by the end of the season, every challenger would only have like 2 months for the (behind-the-scenes) negotiations for their crew. Then there are only like 2 months left to build a electoral campaign from scratch. It takes a lot longer than that to really convince the majority of local members, especially without the Godo Group support

Would be funny if he gets officially elected at the end of the season.

mazp

If the elections are held by the end of the season, every challenger would only have like 2 months for the (behind-the-scenes) negotiations for their crew. Then there are only like 2 months left to build a electoral campaign from scratch. It takes a lot longer than that to really convince the majority of local members, especially without the Godo Group support

Laporta is winning with ease..

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Lol what has Oscar García exactly achieved so far? More like he'll be our B team coach, if this meeting really happened.

What has Lucho achieved so far? It's January and this guy doesn't even have a midfield that operates.

Like I've stated before, anybody that can do a competent job until the summer is fine with me. Lucho has to go one way or another.

Alarcón

What has Lucho achieved so far? It's January and this guy doesn't even have a midfield that operates.

Like I've stated before, anybody that can do a competent job until the summer is fine with me. Lucho has to go one way or another.

How do you know Oscar Garcia will "do a competent job"? Lucho before he joined Barça achieved much more than Oscar Garcia ever has, there is absolutely nothing that suggests Oscar Garcia would be a better coach.

Alarcón

Bartomeu was asked about that meeting (with Oscar García), and he said he would neither confirm nor deny any names, but that it's natural he's meeting with some people to replace Zubi.

He was also asked about Lucho wanting to fine Messi and Messi wanting to leave, and he said that story is 100% false and created out of thin air.

Home of Barca Fans