Josep Maria Bartomeu

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
So Bartomeu has to step down just because he sad how much we can spend? That`s so ridiculous..

You want him to continue, then?

This is not the first thing this board has done wrong, just another act of foolishness. The sooner this board goes, the better.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Can Laporta come back?

He can, question is will he...I'm curious to see who will be throwing their hats into the ring because it can't be a disorganized group without a clear plan/vision and ability to bring the club back into harmony...I think it remains a tall order for whomever wants it and I'm not sure Joan is aiming for it with Catalan politics still on the horizon

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
We need someone who cares about the club, not about the money in his pocket.

In the first place, few institutions/organizations/corporations that involve big money is immune from corruption - sadly, it is an increasingly omnipresent aspect of business...There are those, however (Like Joan), who despite their failings was interested in the image and sporting success of the club without sacrificing it's ethos

I'm not sure we'll ever see an era like the one under Laporta again for the club but I hope we do...So many things came together just right to expand the image & success of the club while preserving a philosophy...It was and has been beautiful but Laporta's success didn't come over night...It took years of preparing/planning that also involved losing a campaign for Presidency

My only question would be, who out there has been planning long enough and has the club's best interests at heart that we don't already know about?...I think the club, regardless of who will be President going forward will still experience the growing pains of transition from our peak...Still, I hope we course correct and reclaim the right path

coura

Banned
It´s not very smart to tell the media you can spend that amount of money. Selling clubs will quote him. lol

B

beautifulgame

you guys are being silly. thats why they have a list of players for each position.

if he unclear about what is possible with finances and what goes on, you guys scream transparency.

when the guy comes out and says we have x money to spend you guys are pissed off and want him to keep finances private.

:lol:

impeh

Hi, its me..
Bartomeu (president): "We told Valdes that the club is at his disposal. We'd be delighted if he stays with us."

Bartomeu (president): "Tata has a contract for next season and he told us that he will fulfill it. We're very happy with him."

Bartomeu (president): "We want Rafinha to return in the summer. We didn't yet decide what will happen with Deulofeu."

poldep

Bartomeu (president): "If something would happen with Pinto or Oier in the coming weeks, we also have goalkeepers at the B-team." [cope]

serghei

Bartomeu (president): "If something would happen with Pinto or Oier in the coming weeks, we also have goalkeepers at the B-team." [cope]

Wow. He's considering Oier as a valid solution. Shocker. I'd never have thought we're gonna end up in a position to be worried about the possibility of Oier getting injured. SIGN A GOD DAMN GK AND STOP MESSING AROUND!

F

Flavia

Wow. He's considering Oier as a valid solution. Shocker. I'd never have thought we're gonna end up in a position to be worried about the possibility of Oier getting injured. SIGN A GOD DAMN GK AND STOP MESSING AROUND!
I doubt they'll sign anyone... They have already signed Ter Stegen. But they should had made that official in January, so stegen would have half a season to adapt, and now would be having a baptism of fire.

serghei

I doubt they'll sign anyone... They have already signed Ter Stegen. But they should had made that official in January, so stegen would have half a season to adapt, and now would be having a baptism of fire.

Pinto is old. A rythm of 3 matches per week will take it's tall on him. We should sign a good back up for Ter Stegen, or someone who will fight with TS for the top spot, in case the dutch takes a long time to adapt.

F

Flavia

Pinto is old. A rythm of 3 matches per week will take it's tall on him. We should sign a good back up for Ter Stegen, or someone who will fight with TS for the top spot, in case the dutch takes a long time to adapt.
He's german, not dutch. Pinto's problem is his back pain, if he's fine no one will come. It'd be hard to find someone good at this point too.

Home of Barca Fans