Josep Maria Bartomeu

soul24rage

What happened to him? Is he working somewhere? He moved away from Barcelona? Has he done any interviews after getting fired?

Just today.

Josep Maria Bartomeu (former Bar?a President): "It's totally false that I have leaked Messi's contract. Leo deserves what he charges both sportingly and commercially. Without the pandemic, Bar?a can pay these figures perfectly fine." [tv3]

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Just today.

Josep Maria Bartomeu (former Bar?a President): "It's totally false that I have leaked Messi's contract. Leo deserves what he charges both sportingly and commercially. Without the pandemic, Bar?a can pay these figures perfectly fine." [tv3]

Lies so much no one can believe anything from him. Moreover, he doesn't need to leak it himself to be guilty of providing tacit approval to do so by Tusquets

Windhook

Riquileaks :lol: Good one, indeed!

Sandro Rossell began this megaspending trend for FC Barcelona, but Barto took it to another level. Paranoid of the thought he'd be impeached in case Messi's immediate departure to another petro-dollar club after Neymar transfer to PSG, he offered him this brainless contract just not to lose any socios in the next elections. He wanted to keep his public profile high and clean. Now it's all in the sewer and the lesson there is MES QUE UN CLUB.

Horatio

You're welcome
Would wish him never to find a job again. But then again, can just retire and live the good life with all the embezzled millions in slush account.

Thanks for everything Barto.

khaled_a_d

Would wish him never to find a job again. But then again, can just retire and live the good life with all the embezzled millions in slush account.

Thanks for everything Barto.

He is the one who hired Koemann and bought FDJ, that should be worthy of something for you:D

SmilerBam

He is the one who hired Koemann and bought FDJ, that should be worthy of something for you:D

There is a saying in my own country that says this:"With a flower, you can't make it a spring".It's the same with this double-faced rat, one good decision in a sea of mistakes can't redeem him.

Home of Barca Fans