Josep Maria Bartomeu

i_bleed_blaugrana

Messi, Pique and Font need to team up and make it impossible for him to either stay or duck a vote of no confidence. They can?t be nice anymore. I know he doesnt want to leave but he wants to win and at the very least, compete. Just drag this man, like he should be dragged. At this point, a public spat cant make things worse so at least go out fighting.

I respect Pique for saying he is willing to step aside and he made the first step here. Now its Messis turn, he cant want his legacy here to end like this so Im praying he is willing to fight this man for it.

JamDav1982

Messi, Pique and Font need to team up and make it impossible for him to either stay or duck a vote of no confidence. They can?t be nice anymore. I know he doesnt want to leave but he wants to win and at the very least, compete. Just drag this man, like he should be dragged. At this point, a public spat cant make things worse so at least go out fighting.

I respect Pique for saying he is willing to step aside and he made the first step here. Now its Messis turn, he cant want his legacy here to end like this so Im praying he is willing to fight this man for it.

Pique is full of shit and trying another political move to entrench his power.

Likes of him are so much of what is wrong with the dressing room.

He is right club needs changes but fails to realise the biggest error they have made is indulging him and the amigos.

Raketa10

This!

El Gato

Villarato!
I?d quote my posts from months and years bygone but goals for improvement were clear since as early as the PSG game under Lucho.

a) bin Bartomeu
b) sell Messi or let him leave if he agrees to leave on his terms
c) cull Busquets, Suarez, Pique and Alba, in that order, then anyone else who’s a mediocre waster
d) have a sporting project that goes past traditionalism and desires of tiki taka coming back, then hire manager and back room staff

Nothing else suffices in any other order. Any ways to veer off this course, trying to placate your club legends to give them a hearty goodbye will result in implosion. Hard, short decisive moves.

serghei

Pique is full of shit and trying another political move to entrench his power.

Likes of him are so much of what is wrong with the dressing room.

He is right club needs changes but fails to realise the biggest error they have made is indulging him and the amigos.

Exactly.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Pique hasn't really said anything meaningful though, he wasn't not targeting anyone in particular. If he had an ounce of leadership in him he should and would have shown after we lost to Roma, not waiting until today.

serghei

Lol, it's even arrogant from the players to assume they can do something. They can do only two things. Jack and shit. And Jack boarded the plane back to Barcelona right about when Coutinho was scoring a double against us.

At this point, decisions must be enforced on these overpaid past it legends turned parasites by persons in authority. After we get rid of that sack of shit Bartomeu.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That date better be this autumn/winter. Introduce online voting for the old ass socis that cannot vote because of COVID.

serghei

Next season is fucking doomed. Bench the veterans and play the young players.

All the veterans except for Messi to see how it goes. We'll find players to play. Play Lenglet and Araujo. Firpo at LB. Griezman, Ansu, Messi and Trincao. Pedri in midfield. Puig.

FinBarcelonafan

Next season is fucking doomed. Bench the veterans and play the young players.

All the veterans except for Messi to see how it goes. I don't give a shit who else. Play Lenglet and Araujo. Firpo at LB. Griezman, Ansu, Messi and Trincao. Pedri in midfield. Puig.

Sounds more exciting!

Home of Barca Fans