Josep Maria Bartomeu

George_Costanza

Barto just like Valverde, has no shame, won't resign and won't call for an early election. The only way for him to leave early is for socios to kick him out.

Messigician

President Bartomeu is currently finalising the incorporation of one or more new board directors, that would allow him to reach the end of his presidency term in 2021 with a "cohesive and loyal" team. Sandro Rosell is a priority to replace Rosaud 'Barto' is preparing a total re-foundation of his original project. [sport]

Neeraj

President Bartomeu is currently finalising the incorporation of one or more new board directors, that would allow him to reach the end of his presidency term in 2021 with a "cohesive and loyal" team. Sandro Rosell is a priority to replace Rosaud 'Barto' is preparing a total re-foundation of his original project. [sport]

S...a..ndro...rossell? Surely this can't be the same guy can it? If so, you literally cannot make this up :lol:

Messigician

Reports from the Catalan media are all reportedly saying Sandro Rosell will be returning to the board in some capacity. Very interesting if this comes to fruition

ryuken

All hope is lost with this Barca, i wont be suprise if the socios in Barcelona vote for Bartomeu's goon in 2021

Andresito

Staff member
All hope is lost with this Barca, i wont be suprise if the socios in Barcelona vote for Bartomeu's goon in 2021

Nah I don't think so. He was so close to disappearing in 2014/2015, the ONLY thing that saved him was the treble, and the other candidates stealing votes from each other.
And tbf that's the only thing that can save him this time as well, basically meaning he's got 0% chance of surviving an election.

LABarcaFan

Barto just like Valverde, has no shame, won't resign and won't call for an early election. The only way for him to leave early is for socios to kick him out.

Who are the socios you are talking about? I think if we start imposing a pressure here for his resignation, an early election can be called. We don't need to wait till summer of 2021. If there is a poll for his resignation, I will click on "YES" in a heartbeat.

MTL_Barca

As far is i know people still have to travel to Barcelona to vote so that might not be the best idea for the near future.

Messigician

Lol

💥 Jaume Roures, MediaPro's CEO lashes out at Barcelona, with regards to Bar?aGate, while talking to @DiariDeGirona.

🎙️ "I have a lawsuit prepared for unfair management of the soci's [club members] money with the purpose of attacking MediaPro and myself."

🎙️ "We are in the 21st century, and networks exist. They can try to manipulate, but I did not think they were dumb enough to think they wouldn't get caught. It shows a rather low level of intelligence," Roures added.

Home of Barca Fans