Josep Maria Bartomeu

Laplacian

Absolutely ridiculous. There are dozens of talented no. 8s playing in the top 5 leagues as starters and instead of going for them, he's going for on the verge of retirement iniesta and 160m players in Coutinho, who by the way can't even play there.

Braindead president.

fergus90

I'm amazed it's taken the majority of media outlets this long to realise this guy is completely incompetent.

Andrew M

I'm amazed it's taken the majority of media outlets this long to realise this guy is completely incompetent.

I think it's the fact that generally we win at least 1 title a season that has kept the grim reaper away. But I put that down to Messi carrying us as most do.

Devils

This man is basically a Mafia boss.

Stunning revelations today.

[tw]1229378808333111297[/tw]

[tw]1229378444183703552[/tw]

bismp

This man is basically a Mafia boss.

Stunning revelations today.

[tw]1229378808333111297[/tw]

[tw]1229378444183703552[/tw]

This is not blowing up as it should be.It’s pretty stunning indeed.In any normal world scenario the board should resign immediately after this scandal.

Anyone care to translate the slandering “articles” ?

MTL_Barca

That's pretty fucked up. We'll see how this ends but it's probably not smart to just make something like this up as they'd get sued to hell.

If it's true it's the end of Barto, no way around it.

Pepsbarca

Apparently they went after Messi and his wife. We need Messi to come out with a statement against him. Otherwise, nothing is going to happen.

Home of Barca Fans