Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I should just ban myself for that post :(

it is okay, even darth vader was sorta attractive *compassionate hug and pat on the back*

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...insteiger-eyes-jose-mourinho-at-bayern-munich

FFS why ruin the Bundesliga? can't he just go manage Portugal and stay with his beloved thugs Pepe and Ronaldo? I'd still be happy for the safety of our players that he'll be leaving.

Actually I think he won't be able to destroy Bundesliga.really don't think Germans would put up with even a bit of his shit. it would be nice to see them hand him a reality check along with his backside.

Last edited:

Reasonus

Mourinho stays with Madrid for another season and then goes on to manage Portugal and try to win the World Cup. He's planning this for years. He's managing half of the national team now.

MasterMind

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...insteiger-eyes-jose-mourinho-at-bayern-munich

FFS why ruin the Bundesliga? can't he just go manage Portugal and stay with his beloved thugs Pepe and Ronaldo? I'd still be happy for the safety of our players that he'll be leaving.
Jose made the following statement when he was still at Inter:""To coach Portugal is one of my target, but not now. I would like to train the national team when I will be 60-70 years old, as made by Giovanni Trapattoni".Quite frankly,I can see him spending another season or two at Madrid and then packing his bags for England with the Portuguese national team being his final stop.

BarcaGirl

Mou has already started the Ronaldo campaign to get him the FIFA Balon D'or this season.

“Messi scored 50 goals that weren’t worth anything, in the same way that Cristiano scored 42 last season that didn’t stand for anything.”

Clockwise

Buccaneer
well, actual players, do think otherwise

Iker Casillas: "They are great players and, in fairness, I hope Messi will understand, I opted for Xavi and Iniesta. Messi is the best in the world, but I prefer them."

yeah CR will at best will go forth even for a Madrid Captain ;)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Mou has already started the Ronaldo campaign to get him the FIFA Balon D'or this season.

“Messi scored 50 goals that weren’t worth anything, in the same way that Cristiano scored 42 last season that didn’t stand for anything.”

Only Fifa Club World Cup, European Super Cup and Spanish Super Cup where we beat Madrid. And possibly their kings cup. You know, another cup where Madrid lost directly to us ;)
Truly, nothing.

And this is when you strip the player to bare goals like Gomez and only look at title(s). His assists and his actual quality as a player are also worthless I suppose.

Drogba scores in CL Final he should win the Balon. Mou will be pleased.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Mourinho is acting like Real Madrid are in the CL Final and won the whole thing... sorry to burst his bubble but they made it just as far as Barca did.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Mourinho wins the title and still finds time to criticise Pep. What a guy.
The guy is an idiot. I remember when he was at Chelsea and moaning about Arsene Wenger obsessing about Chelsea and now he does the same to Pep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans