Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

"I've never tried to hide my flaws. However, some people have different personalities, the hide, but eventually time takes care to show it all. Not normal is to sell an image of perfection because in the end it shows that none is perfect, "said Mourinho, referring to Guardiola, though without naming it. "I know him since he was a player and I assistant. I keep it a very good memory. Then life changes, people change,"

:rolleyes:
When I think he couldn't go any lower :lol:

UberNjufer

Once the game is over the king and the pawn go in the same box.
7YSen.gif
that's deep man ;)

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
mou:"My target in life is not to beat Barca. I have also lost, and to lose to them doesn't make me any sadder than to lose against Bayern

BarcaGirl

Mou will never get over the fact, that he got rejected by the club of his dreams. And to see Pep having this kind of success and being loved by all cules, makes him even more mad.

mixer

Jose Mourinho (about Ballon d'Or award): "Who won the most important league in the world? Cristiano Ronaldo. Who won this year's Champions League? None of them. Who deserves the Golden Ball? Cristiano Ronaldo"

lol at him :lol:

BarcaGirl

Jose Mourinho (about Ballon d'Or award): "Who won the most important league in the world? Cristiano Ronaldo. Who won this year's Champions League? None of them. Who deserves the Golden Ball? Cristiano Ronaldo"

:lol:

He's saying all this, because he knows that Messi will still win it. :D

Yugi

what a joke this cunt is
yeah his life target definitely is not beating Barca after admitting it in his interview :lol: :lol: he is possessed with Barca

Yugo Count Dante

He is clearly struggling not to leak something, but he obviously can't, since he knows that if he says something he he will be held accountable for that too.

Until then he is the weak and the one without manners, the way he manifested himself is just a disgrace. With his behavior he doesn't add to any thing of value to the world of football, in fact he just fuels hate, something really unnecessary in this world which is full of it.

If he has something to say, speak out and be a man, but don't hide like a parasite that eats the 'alleged' secrets of others.

Clockwise

Buccaneer

actually they are losing the political edge of Ballon D'or by making these comments. these comments can come to bite them in the backside.

Maria

i actually think that after the CL final there will be 20-25 footballers who will be able to say that they've won the CL.

Manuel Traquete

Interesting. What makes La Liga more important than any other league?

I bet when he was at Chelsea and Inter, PL and Serie A were the most important leagues in the world :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans