Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I find it disgusting, not amusing at all. Poking eyes, never giving credit to the opposition, sending players to kick, threatening refs, insulting people trough his puppets.... is beyond boundaries.
I prefer to think Pep left because he is tired of the press and the pressure, but I know this cunt played a big part on his departure. Too much class couldn't stand that pig. Like I said I prefer not to think in mourinho as a factor for Pep's departure(even though I know it is) because it makes me sick. How can we lose such a gentleman, passionate, respectful man due to the antics of a terrible person. That just shows you how wrong this world is

Attempting to cause brain damage is worse than friendly eye poking. Villa should be sentenced 1.5 times worse than Mourinho.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
In Italy though, he had a lot of trouble with managers and it was him who was uncomfortable not the rest. Anyone who he trash talked had it coming for being a total loser.
Would you have said the same had he coached Juve instead of Inter? :p

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I say that with affection, Deco was my second favourite player on the 06 team behind San Rafa himself. Who can also be a great cunt.

It isn't about being a cunt though, Deco was universally awesome, with Portugal, Porto and Barca. He was also awesome off the pitch too, unlike grampa Xavi who is still a virgin and a bitter loser.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Would you have said the same had he coached Juve instead of Inter? :p

But he never disses Juventus, he continually dissed Ranieri, a universal loser, unlike Deco. When Ranieri did coach Inter I complained about his appointment because he is absolutely garbage and deserved every bit of insult Mourinho gave him.

Morals aside.

Maria

I can't hide that I secretely wish we will hire Mourinho in the future:pep:

I must admit that it would be hilarious seeing madridistas and cules switching camps or the forzaInterforums..but I don't see him doing at Barca what he did at RM and getting away with it. The spanish press would eat him alive, just like they did with Van Gaal.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Mourinho is always Mourinho but saying his time at Inter made him the way he is now is a load of bollocks!! Actually he was more tamed at Inter and his first months as the Real Madrid coach than when he was at Chelsea and then what he became at Real Madrid later. More than anything it was the English media who got going with labeling him 'The Special One' and helped him turn into the narcissist that he is since then. That's why the English media was so in love with him. The Special One character was the love child of the English tabloids. Like parents love to their son and vice versa. The same story never happened in Italia and neither happening in Spain now. He hated it in Italia for this same reason and I don't think he actually love it much in Spain now.

DucdeOrléans

I must admit that it would be hilarious seeing madridistas and cules switching camps or the forzaInterforums..but I don't see him doing at Barca what he did at RM and getting away with it. The spanish press would eat him alive, just like they did with Van Gaal.

Yeah, and we all know that Mourinho secretely loves the club. I mean the guy learned Catalan, one of his two children was born in Catalonia (If I am not mistaken), he loved to live there, loved FCB (even declared eternal love as we all know) and always had a love-hate relation since his Chelsea time (the first time he met FCB after becoming a manager)

I also remember that he met Txiki and was desperate to coach us after it became clear that Rijkaard would be sacked at the end of the 2007-2008 season. Apparently he prepared a 10 pages long power-point about his plans if he became a FCB coach.

Maybe if we don't win anything in the next few seasons he will come.:lol: And if he comes I am sure he will moderate his antics a bit.

:lol: Mourinho was as bad at Sfinter as now for RM. He never was THAT bad at Chelsea which also explains why the media did not go beserk like the Italian and Spanish did.

Last edited:

MasterMind

:lol:

Yeah, that's a bad one. I pity him because he is not THAT bad looking himself. My mother have absolute no clue about football but everytime she sees Mourinho... a question always arrives about his clothing and who that man is:lol: The same with Pep:lol:
Jose was actually quite good looking back in the day and in light of statement,let me just add that I am a female :lol:!!!!His wife Tami looks way beyond her years,in other words 'old' and if I recall,he stated that he can't even change a light bulb and that his wife wears the pants at home in one of his interviews which in totality,could offer an explanation as to why he likes to be so 'controlling' to the point of madness (I say that loosely) in the 'working' environment.Also I would additionally like to add that Pep is one smart dresser,Jose on the other hand looks like an overworked physical education teacher as of recent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans