Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
There's credible evidence out there and pretty much every paper is carrying that story as well as the Malaga one - even Marca & AS...Mou is a douche, glad Iker et al are beginning to say enough is enough

Funny thing is not long ago they were posing with him to Christmas wishes message being in the best relations with him since ever. Probably bullshit.

Last edited:

ammarfcb

ze special one
i really want him gone. i mean if you look at all the recent problem's between barca and madrid and in the national team - it's all caused by him and his followers in the team.
you could see the look of disaproval in the tactics. similarly with higuain and benzema. he is holding madrid back

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Funny thing is not long ago they were posing with him to Christmas wishes message being in the best relations with him. Probably bullshit.

I go back to that picnic/BBQ thingy they did, didn't have an authentic feel at all...I think about a bit from Chris Rock's routine about the white tiger in Vegas that attacked Ziegfried & Roy...He said that tiger didn't go crazy, it went tiger!...Same applies to Mou, he's just being Mou which is precisely how he rolls - mental patient...and apparently wants everyone else to be one...Perez has to get a TON of blame for the fiasco at the capital club and not just for kicking Valdano to the curb...He made a deal with the devil/Mou and you can't suddenly sit back & be surprised by the results

dalitis8

Banned
I go back to that picnic/BBQ thingy they did, didn't have an authentic feel at all...I think about a bit from Chris Rock's routine about the white tiger in Vegas that attacked Ziegfried & Roy...He said that tiger didn't go crazy, it went tiger!...Same applies to Mou, he's just being Mou which is precisely how he rolls - mental patient...and apparently wants everyone else to be one...Perez has to get a TON of blame for the fiasco at the capital club and not just for kicking Valdano to the curb...He made a deal with the devil/Mou and you can't suddenly sit back & be surprised by the results

More than valid point.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
ramos > mou

never thought I'd agree that Ramos is actually > anyone else, but I fully agree.
It's a very interesting case in Spain for Mou. In every other club he's ever coached he has been the boss of players and fans, their God, they nearly worshiped him, but in Spain the story has been totally different. His antics has had reverse effect on his team and many of the fans. him causing rifts in the dressing room, getting booed for the first time in his whole career at the Santiago Bernabeu... he took too big a step after his time at Inter, having a volcano on his side and some ref decisions going in his favor isn't always gonna happen. Thinking Madrid can close the gap on Barca with going Inter was the most stupid thing he could do. besides making each clasico such a big deal was a very big risk that made his failure a much bigger blow that it would have been otherwise. when you have one of the most expensive attacking forces in the world, with a club whose tradition is built upon attacking football, you simply can't be this myopic and coward.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I'd edge more towards the idea that someone on the inside wants him gone, therefore releasing that story. Surely its too large a story with too much detail to be completely fake?

Beast

The Observer
As i predicted right after the clasico there is an article in AS quoted from a pundit that Jose wants to leave in June ;)
City be prepared

M

mitkoa7x

As i predicted right after the clasico there is an article in AS quoted from a pundit that Jose wants to leave in June ;)
City be prepared

As a madridista, who do you think should succeed him?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Mou dividing opinions in the Bernabeu... while the ultras were hailing him with songs, parts of the crowd jeered. The same happened when they sang 'kill them, Pepe'
His somewhat weaker position than in the other clubs isn't that strange for a couple of reasons:
1. The RM coach lacks power (Mou changed this a bit, but still) in the dressing room compared to the old players (like Casillas, and Raul used to (hence they sold him))
2. Spanish fans generally dislike his philosophy
3. The SB crowd is one of the most demanding in the world (you need to win titles and play offensive, positive football) because they consider their rightful position to be on top of the footballing world. Anything less than being the best team in the world is insufficient.

Chainsaw

Killahead
"I don't have a bad relationship with any team-mate. We coexist in training sessions, pre-match gatherings and games, like all other squads. I may get angry with someone one particular day, or someone may get angry at me, but it's not something to dwell on. There are no problems between the Spaniards and Portuguese on the squad. I find it quite absurd also because there happens to be Brazilian players amongst the so-called Portuguese group." ~Iker Casillas~

Doesn't look like he's denying the recent stories happened. More like trying to be politically correct.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
"I don't have a bad relationship with any team-mate. We coexist in training sessions, pre-match gatherings and games, like all other squads. I may get angry with someone one particular day, or someone may get angry at me, but it's not something to dwell on. There are no problems between the Spaniards and Portuguese on the squad. I find it quite absurd also because there happens to be Brazilian players amongst the so-called Portuguese group." ~Iker Casillas~

Doesn't look like he's denying the recent stories happened. More like trying to be politically correct.

Agreed, he didn't deny any of the claims made in the papers, somethings going on behind the scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans