Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
forzainter is full of hate. i suppose thats what happens when your third best in your league for a long time and have to win titles by getting other teams titles stripped, point deduction and relegation for cheating while you are the biggest cheater yourself. i can see why their fans are just full of rage.

Chainsaw

Killahead
forzainter is full of hate. i suppose thats what happens when your third best in your league for a long time and have to win titles by getting other teams titles stripped, point deduction and relegation for cheating while you are the biggest cheater yourself. i can see why their fans are just full of rage.

Except the bald part the rest of this post is pure shit.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Inter are a disgraceful club, their fans reflect that.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Inter are a disgraceful club, their fans reflect that.

Forzaforumshithole has no relation with Inter club officially. Take a look at their threads there are constant mocking and hatred comments even toward their own players/coaches/President. Lousy administration is the key word I say. Alot of leading posters in that forum will get permanent bans If I was the admin there.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Then again, it's all on individual level.. We are arguing eachother about that shit, i hate when ANY of our players is mocked, and ESPECIALLY, when Moratti and Branca are.. Werent you one of those in the begining of the transfer window?

Some hate Barca, some hate Real even more. Normally, everyone hates on Milan and Juve.

The rest, everyone has his own opinion. Even i hate most of the "hate threads", but that is what the subforum is all about, flamers paradise. You think that way because you feel bad when someone hates Barca (which is normal), and after our clash 2 years ago, 99% of the interistas dislike Barca.

Oh well, you cant be indifferent about Barca tbh, you either love them or hate them, there is no middle line there. 99% of the people i know, either on the net or in RL, and are not barca fans, do hate your team.

Im done in this thread though. No need to spin into circles when there is NO WAY we could agree eachother. Peace ;)

JonM

And guys, the RFEF won't punish mourinho because the refereee didn't write down the incident in the act.
http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/20110818/federacion-sancionara-mourinho/1121683.shtml
Someone one needs to stop that clown, this will only get worse

Ridiculous. They must have no problem with him turning la liga into a circus. But then again, it probably brings good ratings.

Yeah I don't buy that. Even though he has lost the plot a bit, I don't think he would go quite that far. There were cameras everywhere. A coach going on the pitch during a game and kicking a player lying on the ground for no reason is almost saying goodbye to his career, or at least asking for a very long vacation.

Last edited:

ricknattery

Ridiculous. They must have no problem with him turning la liga into a circus. But then again, it probably brings good ratings.

Yeah I don't buy that. Even though he has lost the plot a bit, I don't think he would go quite that far. There were cameras everywhere. A coach going on the pitch during a game and kicking a player lying on the ground for no reason is almost saying goodbye to his career, or at least asking for a very long vacation.

watch this vid and pause it at 2:37. Even the TVE(pro madrid) talks about it, although they talk about that kick like it's something normal
http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/...011/barca-gana-supercopa-bronca-final/1176981

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans