Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Ok then, we will agree to disagree... You guys sound like Mourinho is sick, crazy person who loves violence.. And brainwashing? Yeah...

I can't believe in that. As i said, it's probably the bitterness of constantly losing to your greatest rival.

He is right about that though :p Not all anyway, but most of them.
Maybe you can't believe it because maybe he didn't do such things while at inter, but he's doing it now. And it's not only with Barça. He had problems with other teams and coaches. Manuel Preciado, Pellegrini, he targeted them too. Do a little search and be surprised of how low he's gotten since joining rm.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
I believe what i see Nima... And i don't see what happens in Madrids locker room, so i wont believe that.

As for the barca bitching, that is what i SEE, that is why i talk. You on the other hand, i dont blame for not seeing or admitting, as i said, it's normaln to be biased towards the club you cheer :)

E

estranged

Every other apart from Barca fans? :)

Well of course non Barca fans won't be so offended. But there are many non Barca fans, pundits and commentators who agree that the guy is a total disgrace. No denying it...he is a terrible loser, who the fuck goes around poking management staff from the opposition in the eye? who????? especially a manager with such a reputation, once can only conclude that he is a nasty dirty person.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Maybe you can't believe it because maybe he didn't do such things while at inter, but he's doing it now. And it's not only with Barça. He had problems with other teams and coaches. Manuel Preciado, Pellegrini, he targeted them too. Do a little search and be surprised of how low he's gotten since joining rm.

Maybe.. I know he had some problems, but it hasnt been THIS bad, as you guys say, like brainwashing and stuff..

Who knows, maybe he has changed a lot since in RM.. Maybe you are right, he changed RM as RM changed him, i have no idea...

F

Flavia

Casillas said Cesc dove from Marcelo's tackle. If that's not brainwashing, I don't know what it is.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I believe what i see Nima... And i don't see what happens in Madrids locker room, so i wont believe that.

As for the barca bitching, that is what i SEE, that is why i talk. You on the other hand, i dont blame for not seeing or admitting, as i said, it's normaln to be biased towards the club you cheer :)

You believe in what you see and yet are doubtful about Mou actions, even when he did that ignorant childish poking on Tito Vilanova?! Yep, talking about keep raising questions about that action just to save your 'Jose' from this mess!

And by your doubts it's seems that you also believed in his conspiracy Uefa/Unicef BS as well, don't ya?

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Nah, not conspiracy. Far from it.

I believe the refs favour them too much because of the reputation, the players have too much influence. And are good divers as well. It has nothing to do with Unicef and UEFA.

As for Jose poking Villanova, i was just asking myself, WHY did he do that. he must have been provoked, or at least my logic say that. If he wasnt, he should be punished by the Spanish FA. Well, he should be punished anyway, but so should the ones that (if) provoked him.

F

Flavia

I believe the refs favour them too much because of the reputation, the players have too much influence. And are good divers as well. It has nothing to do with Unicef and UEFA.

As for Jose poking Villanova, i was just asking myself, WHY did he do that. he must have been provoked, or at least my logic say that. If he wasnt, he should be punished by the Spanish FA. Well, he should be punished anyway, but so should the ones that (if) provoked him.
Mourinho has no logic to his attitude. He wasn't provoked, he just wanted to get a reaction from Tito, as he did. Maybe he thought his poking wasn't going to be noticed, who knows. TVE edited what happened and just showed the part that Tito hits him back. A lot of people will see just that and think of mourinho as the victim, once again. Just like Pepe tackle on Alves was edited, and some people still believe he didn't hit Dani.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Nah, i watched the whole situation, i know Jose was the one who hit first, or poked, never mind. By being provoked i meant someone told him something, or whatever, like when Materazzi provoked Zidane :lol:

And thanks Kosta :D I'm just saying what i think, not trying to change anyones mind.. In fact some might change mine, a bit :lol:

poncirus

What he wanted was to poke Pep in the eye, sneakily from behind. He's obviously very envious, deranged person. But he's too much of a coward to the that, so he poked Vilanova. That's probably the reason he wasn't able look Pep in the eye while shaking hands.

Chainsaw

Killahead

So you actually said the same thing as him just in another way. Good try!

And talking about Mou being provoked for what he does, yes there is one thing that provoke the whole thing and it's Mourinho delusion of being the best out there and his thin level of tolerance for defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans