Not open for further replies.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes

So in the end Tito asked for it, no?

Manipulació

358wdgx.gif

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Would like to add that Inter weren't the only ones... many clubs; like AC Milan and Juve also acted badly. It's not the clubs fault; it's the corrupt ones who rule them and there's problems in general (Berlusconi, Maffia, match fixing).

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
justifying, justifying , who the fuck is justifying? :facepalm:

Jesus Michael, you keep putting words in my mouth..

btw, consistency? Yeah, im consistent as well... If i say something decent about your club, i am hypocrite, if i bash them in a way, i am evil person with unconsistent thoughts.. i'm just saying my thoughts, always have, like it or not. I love Jose, that doesnt mean i justify his reactions. I hate Barca, that deosnt mean i cant say that Pep yesterday was the classies person out there.

Because it was just the cherry of the pie. It was not a reaction provoked by this particular foul made by Marcelo, it was a reaction of everything which happened since the portuguese son of a whore start managing Real Madrid. Since he started looking at these games as a massacre, turning his players into raging bulls, equipped with knives between their teeth.

yeah, there was no fighst or dirty play before jose came...

No, but I like Del Piero and Zanetti :)

Just look through the newer findings of the investigation

It's ok bro ;) And the newer findings mean nothing really, they have nothing to do with Moggis calls, no matter how hard Juventinos try to prove it otherwise, that Fachettis calls were same.. They are FAR from same, only Juventinos and goal.com doesnt want to admit it :D

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
I don't remember it being like this. It's another level of drama.

Because Pepe, Marcelo and Ramos evolved in their dirtiness, and Khedira is also introduced there... I still dont think Jose has anything to do with the dirtiness of individual players. It's the bitterness of constantly losing i guess.

E

estranged

Sigh........

Sigh indeed. I don't remember a respectable player with the humility of Xabi ALonso transforming into a cunt in such a short period of time. Real Madrid were NOT like this under Capello, Schuster, Ramos or Pellegrini. Of course its something to do with Mourinho.

Didn't Mourinho psyche his players up before a game by showing them Rocky? Can you imagine making already unstable players like Marcelo, Pepe and Ramos go through a brainwash session before a game? He takes a big risk by telling his players to play like that so he shouldn't complain when they get sent off. Asshole.

E

estranged

Because Pepe, Marcelo and Ramos evolved in their dirtiness, and Khedira is also introduced there... I still dont think Jose has anything to do with the dirtiness of individual players. It's the bitterness of constantly losing i guess.

Also Khedira wasn't a dirty player before, he became an asshole under mourinhos instruction during those 4 classicos in 18 days.

F

Flavia

I think mourinho is the reason why they evolved in their dirtiness. Especially after the "por que?" press conference. He somehow brainwashed the players, making them believe all Barça players are divers, the refs are all in our favour, and that kicks, bad tackles and violence are ok, cause it's just rough, manly football.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Ok then, we will agree to disagree... You guys sound like Mourinho is sick, crazy person who loves violence.. And brainwashing? Yeah...

I can't believe in that. As i said, it's probably the bitterness of constantly losing to your greatest rival.

Barça players are divers, the refs are all in our favour

He is right about that though :p Not all anyway, but most of them.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Ok then, we will agree to disagree... You guys sound like Mourinho is sick, crazy person who loves violence.. And brainwashing? Yeah...

I can't believe in that. As i said, it's probably the bitterness of constantly losing to your greatest rival.

He is right about that though :p Not all anyway, but most of them.

You don't believe in alot of things Pajo. That's why your bitching about Barca and love for 'Jose' never ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans