Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaCmAn

Someone telling Porky's about Mou not leaving? It's not on any other news source, nor sky who normally on to this this like a rash.

khaled_a_d

"Second in the league, CL semifinal, SuperCopa, Copa final. It could have been better, but it could have been worse."

"Pepe has a problem and its name is Varane.”

"You don't have to be smart to understand Pepe's situation is frustrating. He was outperformed by a 19 year old"

"People believe what you [press] tell them”

"Ramos and Varane are the future of Real Madrid”

Meana: "Can you explain the situation with Casillas because people don't understand it”.
Mou: "I'm the manager and I get to pick who plays. Simple. I like Diego López more. There is no individual or personal problem. I prefer the keeper who plays better with his feet, clears the crosses better, is better in air and is a phenomenon in goal this season. Iker too can say he prefers Pellegrini, Del Bosque...”

"The club will pay me on the day I finish my work. I do not want a euro more than that.”

Journalist: "Were you planning to leave after Borussia?"
Mou: "I was planning to continue working."

"Iniesta has the right to say what he thinks and what he wants, but he should be concerned about Messi more because Barcelona is different without him”

---

And the funny thing is, he is not wrong. He is still leaving but there is reason to his words.

The words isn't wrong ,saying them is actually
There was no need to say that he regret not signing Lopez earlier ,also Pepe words wasn't wrong ,he said Iker deserves more respect
Answering Pepe with "you have a problem "was childish to say at least

enzza

Not this again..

BarcaForum means pro-Barca and anti-Mou POV no matter what? You're not even trying to see the reason in such comments because of the hate spewing. Mou is 100% right about Diego > Iker this year and he has the right to choose him over Iker if he is performing better. And all of Spain instead of being such a kissass environment should realize that Iker is the one who should pulling his weight up, not Mourinho putting him in the starting 11 for the name itself.

But I have better things to do. Later.

:beer2:

lovebarca

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7978-1367515821-5.gif

wow kollegah great GIFs.
can you tell me who those people are?
they are in great mood.....
can anybody thinks this type of shakehands can happen next year after barca beat bayern or vice versa between pep & vilanova...
I mean both are friends, no hard feeling ,great match with good sportsman spirit.....

Hristo8

New signing
wow kollegah great GIFs.
can anybody thinks this type of shakehands can happen next year after barca beat bayern or vice versa between pep & vilanova...
I mean both are friends, no hard feeling ,great match with good sportsman spirit.....

The manager and assistant of finnish ice-hockey team

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
wow kollegah great GIFs.

They're in the same team :pep:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Blanco fans must suffer from constant vertigo from all the spin they are accustomed to having to put out to defend the nonsense that goes on at their club

Lopez > Iker?

article-0-13CC3B6A000005DC-580_634x427.jpg

khaled_a_d

It's not that far-fetched, if you ask me

Playing well for few months doesn't make you one of the top GKs in the world (which Iker has been consistently one of them)
Lopez have been better with RM this year than Iker?may be but in the last 2 years no way to say it is regrettable not buying Lopez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans