Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Just seen this on twitter.

Jose: 'I want to be somewhere where people love me'

ITV: 'Laters Jose...we got Kit Kats to advertise' :lol:

Barca8

Is it just me or does it bring a great big smile on your face to see Mourinho suffering & sobbing?
Kinda like this :mou:

Farewell Dou(che)

Yugo Count Dante

Mourinho, a master of taking media focus away from his failure.
It's all about him, and not so much about the club....

Mind you, he failed cause he wasn't loved there... it's all about him... and not about the team which was bought in for many millions.

Such a scumbag, so disrespectful.

He had the most expensive team ever assembled. One title and a copa they would've won with almost any competitive coach.

But wait, he wasn't loved there. The millions he gets payed are not enough appreciation for him to be motivated.

Last edited:

spark

Watching an interview just now I had forgotten his French is probably better than his English. Might still end up at PSG .

hellsangel1

I disagree with you, Flavia. Jose may not have won the Champions league, but the put a stop to Barca's domestic dominance, if for one season.

More than that though, he ended Barca's dominance over Madrid. Beginning with the 2-2 Copa del Rey draw with Pep's Barcelona last year Madrid have increasingly performed better against us. That's certainly an accomplishment.

Madrid played great in that 2-2 Copa Del Rey but they should've had a player sent off in the first half when Barca were already up 1-0.

Yannick03

Mourinho has failed miserably with Madrid. 1 La Liga, 1 CDR (possible 2) and 1 Supercopa in 3 years and no La Decima for Madrid.
I actually think Pep is closer to his third Champions League than Mourinho is.

Miggy

Mr Lover Man
1-621934.gif

Irish_Cules

Mourinho won't be a success at Chelsea like he was in 04-07.

Second time around is never the same.

It's hard to say. He is inheriting a group of really talented players and all he needs is a top class striker to challenge for the title. He will find it tough though with the two Manchester clubs being as strong as they are and will be next season.

BigBarcaBoy

I love ITV for cutting of the oxygen for his self publicity, he also showed hi true colours with his attack on Howard Webb, calling him his FRIEND. Adios Jose, I only hop that my fellow english people wake up in time to the reality of this man.

F

Flavia

1367360252089.jpg

Goodbye la decima - end of circus (pun with fin de ciclo - end of cicle) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans