Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Undignified in defeat, undignified in victory. His awkward post match run on Camp Nou and taunting the fans. Inter should really be ashamed to have such a guy representing them. But I guess, some can stomach just about anything if they get what they want.
Pathetic little man.

Moe

powered by;
true. 12 and 13 year old kids think "HE'S AN ABSOLUTE LEGEND" for doing these kind of things. the man is a genius but he lacks class, whichever team he's in charge with will end up with a bad image.

Beast

The Observer
i hate his tactics .. but the guy is a legend he gets under anyone skin

he is a great motivator and now how to form solid teams and provoke all other teams (those he consider dangerous for his team ) to distract them ..
worked vs Chelsea , worked vs Barca

still don't like him but have to give him credit for what he is doing

dalitis8

Banned
A totally ridiculous character.He motivates his players alright but so does Pep.

Tactically he is nothing special.He plays defence with counters.What all talentless teams do.

lonewolf19

I can understand the hatred toward Mourinho here. Like Beast said, you should give Mourinho the credit when it is due. He did employ some awesome tactic to knock out Chelsea and Barcelona. He is definitely not just a translator or motivator described.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Same tactics employed by Hiddink unsuccessfully - that's called disgusting bus-parking!!
Same tactics employed by Mou successfully - that's called tactical genius, out classing the opponent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans