Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can i be an Epl fanboy when i have supported liverpool for 20 years ?. Just because i am loyal to my manager , who has given so much to this club ?. Liverpool fans are the most loyal in the world , at any other club the fans would have chased Rafa out , some Arsenal fans even want Wenger out , which to me is absoloute madness. Under Rafa we have won games at , Old Trafford , Stamford Bridge ( the first team to do so in 5 years ?). San Siro , Bernabeu , and the Nou camp . We won at the Nou camp by playing attacking football , and the man who scored our first goal , the night before he was attacking John Arne Riise with a golf club...... the second scorer was being attacked by a golf club by Craig Bellamy.

Why do all the top clubs still admire Rafa ? , and continue to chase him ?. Cause ..... well he is such a rubbish coach ( modern day fans really are annoying ).

Beast

The Observer
How can i be an Epl fanboy when i have supported liverpool for 20 years ?. Just because i am loyal to my manager , who has given so much to this club ?. Liverpool fans are the most loyal in the world , at any other club the fans would have chased Rafa out , some Arsenal fans even want Wenger out , which to me is absoloute madness. Under Rafa we have won games at , Old Trafford , Stamford Bridge ( the first team to do so in 5 years ?). San Siro , Bernabeu , and the Nou camp . We won at the Nou camp by playing attacking football , and the man who scored our first goal , the night before he was attacking John Arne Riise with a golf club...... the second scorer was being attacked by a golf club by Craig Bellamy.

Why do all the top clubs still admire Rafa ? , and continue to chase him ?. Cause ..... well he is such a rubbish coach ( modern day fans really are annoying ).

We have two other liverpool supporters Nick & Maria .. both want Rafa out ..

and which big club exactly ? Juventus are in the same shit as you he will be moving to the Liverpool of Serie A ... Madrid ? Barca ? United ? Chelsea ? Arsenal ? Roma ? Milan ? Inter ?

We have two other liverpool supporters Nick & Maria .. both want Rafa out ..

and which big club exactly ? Juventus are in the same shit as you he will be moving to the Liverpool of Serie A ... Madrid ? Barca ? United ? Chelsea ? Arsenal ? Roma ? Milan ? Inter ?

I wonder who both want in ?. I'm not saying in i'm right . It's just an opinion. I think Inter want Rafa.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I think they're also trying to get Hiddink, which isn't likely. I don't know if the club wants Capello but their fans certainly don't, considering he used to coach Milan, Juventus, and Roma. And Pep to Inter is just...:lol:

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I think they're also trying to get Hiddink, which isn't likely. I don't know if the club wants Capello but their fans certainly don't, considering he used to coach Milan, Juventus, and Roma. And Pep to Inter is just...:lol:
Inter want Mihajlovic.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Mihajlovic has signed for Fiorentina though..

Is there no loyalty in Italy?

Capello - Roma, Milan, Juve and now Inter..?

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Yes no I didn't mena that will get him, the fans and some of the players(notably Stankovic) wanted him badly :p

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Moratti just said that the new manager will have won CL before with another club...

Personally, i would take Hidding or Van Gaal.. Both are unlikely though, so the only realistic choice is Capello. If he isn't available after the WC, i don't care who it is, just want to win the Serie A.. I think it can happen to us, to lose the Serie A to Bbilan or Romerda, especially if Real and mourinho steals Maicon and Milito from us, and Kolarov who said he wants to play at Inter, but wants to be managed by Jose even more... :(

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
It is very important to win the Serie A next season, otherwise Inter will lose the momentum and will find it very difficult to regain with such an aged squad.

Van Gal would be very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans