Jose Mourinho

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Lol maybe don't walk in his way kid. I'd have pushed him out of the way too to be honest, not that the video is actually conclusive of anything cause you don't see Mou push him. For all we know the kid could have walked backward into him. Anybody could pull that and then hit out at Mou. This is just media crap now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I would have given most managers the benefit of doubt, but someone like Llourinho? He's pulled too much shit throughout his entire career.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Mou did see the kid's phone and probably assumed that he was being filmed which led to the push.

Darko

Lol maybe don't walk in his way kid. I'd have pushed him out of the way too to be honest, not that the video is actually conclusive of anything cause you don't see Mou push him. For all we know the kid could have walked backward into him. Anybody could pull that and then hit out at Mou. This is just media crap now.

:lol:
How are you not ashamed of writing this. "Lol maybe don't walk in his way kid", he literally wasn't in his way, Mourinho spotted the camera/phone whatever and started walking towards it while a grown man would have just walked straight. "Lol maybe don't walk in his way kid", priceless. :lol:

Jenks

Anyone else think he is losing the plot?

He keeps repeating that he won't give up and he won't leave, so I think he just wants Abramovich to sack him so he can collect his big payout. It'll cost Chelsea about £30m or something to get rid of him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans