Jose Manuel Pinto

V

Valon

Oier or whatever his name is. The young lad who played in the last 2 games last season. Or Ruben Mino.

desoe

Since there's no more Copa.. was Sevilla his last game at Barca?

I doubt it.

Don't forget that our backup goalie always gets some minutes in the last 2 or 3 games of the season, when we have already won/lost the league.

Of course, in case the battle continues to the last round, then Pinto is screwed. As the fans at Camp Nou, who won't have a proper chance to say goodbye to this amazing player.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Free Pinto!

ojgl6b.jpg

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Two days ago there was an article in SPORT about his two year extension being a priority. Great news :D

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It´s Pinto´s Copa penalty save anniversary! That was a game/season changer...
4 matches without a win at the time..

Merv

It´s Pinto´s Copa penalty save anniversary! That was a game/season changer...
4 matches without a win at the time..

I saw the video at the official site and was :amazed: It was so epic the way that played out. More so because he actually saved it. Reminded me of Babe Ruth pointing his bat and indicating it was going out of the park. Moments like those are wonderful to relive.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I saw the video at the official site and was :amazed: It was so epic the way that played out. More so because he actually saved it. Reminded me of Babe Ruth pointing his bat and indicating it was going out of the park. Moments like those are wonderful to relive.

Exactly! One of the legendary moments of last season :pinto:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match

for me that was the moment we won the Kings CUp...

barca96

that moment plus the win at madrid were the moments where i thought i was sure we were going to win the Cup and the league.
btw, is he going to stay and renew or move on?

Home of Barca Fans