Jose Manuel Pinto

desoe

I once watched a video about Pinto in youtube, where he was explaining his passion to work as a hip-hop producer in his free time. There were even some guys showed who used his beats :lol:

So, rap music doesn't seems to be something new for him, I guess.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
From wikipedia:
Paralelamente a su carrera futbolística José Manuel Pinto, bajo el nombre artístico de Wahin, se ha destacado como productor y compositor de música hip hop. En 2006 fundó su propia compañía discográfica, Wahin Makinaciones.[4
PINTO = LEGEND

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
n_f_c_barcelona_jose_manuel_pinto-1065026.jpg

I can't find any of his beats but someone did make a rap dedicated to Pinto on youtube:

desoe

Oh yeah, now I remember, thanks to La Furia! It was really Wahin, his artistic name :D

I think this must be produced by Pinto himself:

[youtube]cYEuBL5YOMI[/youtube]

[youtube]c469u_yvWzg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

After checking out, "Wahin Makinaciones" must be the name of his label or something.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Saved himself from embarrasment with that lob. I love him but really hope he doesn't play outside Copa this season.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Yeah, hahahaha, I felt like three or four seasons ago when Valdés was establishing himself and he could make a stupid mistake in any moment...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
pinto always manages to excite the fans eh? That dribble to beat an on-rushing striker and once when he decided to go for a short pass, of all the players he chose Puyol when he was surrounded by 3 opponents!!

Home of Barca Fans