Jose Enrique

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
He is very underrated. Last year he was probably top3 LBs in EPL. Together with Evra and Baines.

He is not world class, but is great player for sure. I believe he should be Spains number one LB...

edit: I forgot Cole, but never mind, my point is that Pool gets great player :D

Last edited:

Sewelly

Depends what you class as world class. There is a real lack of left footed fullbacks in general, he is up there with the best.

Ataraxia

for the rumored price, it's a very good signing and very Liverpool-like too. Signings like that bring stability to the team. Almost all positions are being covered and that makes for a solid team at their worst. Still the team may need a centreback and most of all offloading players of no use because with no EL, it would be wasteful to keep useless players lingering in the camp, and instead give the younger players like Flanagan Kelly Spearing, etc the role of those players for the future.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
for the rumored price, it's a very good signing and very Liverpool-like too. Signings like that bring stability to the team. Almost all positions are being covered and that makes for a solid team at their worst. Still the team may need a centreback and most of all offloading players of no use because with no EL, it would be wasteful to keep useless players lingering in the camp, and instead give the younger players like Flanagan Kelly Spearing, etc the role of those players for the future.

Yeah we do need a centre back and I'd also like a back up striker too.

But yes Dalglish is building a solid foundation for us to work from. These are just the building blocks this summer. He is bringing us an identity again and from that we can go on another level and compete for the big prizes in a couple of years.

At last though our flanks are bloody fantastic. A mixture of solidity, pace, trickery, skill and work rate in the likes of Johnson, Kelly, Enrique, Aurelio, Downing, Kuyt, Suarez. Just what we have needed for a long long time.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
"This is the first time a big club has come in for me and I had to take it (the opportunity). I am really happy."

:rofl1:

Got to hurt for Geordies that.

Home of Barca Fans