Jose Angel Valdes

Birdy

adriano was brought as an alvez sub.. the fact that he can play there does not mean that we do not need one more LB.. Maxwell will be out, so in terms or pure numbers also we need a LB..

I have not seen Angel play.. But if he is 20 and promising, for only a small fee we can take him..
He is left-footed also.. I hate to see any more right-footed LBs!

N

nejcf15

I know this won't happen but I'd sign Dinamo Zagreb wonderkid Sime Vrsaljko. Huge potential and probably to replace Srna as Croatia's right wing-back in the future.

Transfers from Croatia are almost always expensive. I don't think that Mamić will let him go for ~10 millions...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Thing is, I don't think we need a left back anyway so Adriano looks much better there than playing on the right.
So instead of Angel, Coentrao or whoever let's look to Montoya or that Kiko.
I know this won't happen but I'd sign Dinamo Zagreb wonderkid Sime Vrsaljko. Huge potential and probably to replace Srna as Croatia's right wing-back in the future.

Don't worry brother... The team is coming to your place for the pre-season no? There are a few more wonder-kids in your country right? Apparently we are following them too, we'll see

N

nejcf15

Don't worry brother... The team is coming to your place for the pre-season no? There are a few more wonder-kids in your country right? Apparently we are following them too, we'll see

Barca will play against Hajduk Dinamo (Split) not Dinamo Zagreb. I know there is some wonderkid also in Dinamo Zagreb, attacker who wants to leave, but I cant remember his name. Bojan knows probably :)

EDIT: Andrej Kramarić.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Barca will play against Hajduk Dinamo (Split) not Dinamo Zagreb. I know there is some wonderkid also in Dinamo Zagreb, attacker who wants to leave, but I cant remember his name. Bojan knows probably :)

EDIT: Andrej Kramarić.

yeah I meant his country, not the exact club

N

nejcf15

Matej Delač GK. Chelsea bought him.
Renato Golić CB
Sime Vršaljko RB/LB
Arijan Ademi DM
Milan Badelj CM
Mateo Kovačič FW
Andrej Kramarič FW

... only some of them

Birdy

No, Roma is getting the player.. And we are not signing him..
4m maybe too much..
But he have to find a LB.. I dont want maxwell next season here.. He has shown great inconsistency, he is not the level wanted..
We need a LB, to free both adibal (to play CB) and adriano (to rest Alvez at RB)..

Aasim

Bumbleman
No, Roma is getting the player.. And we are not signing him..
4m maybe too much..
But he have to find a LB.. I dont want maxwell next season here.. He has shown great inconsistency, he is not the level wanted..
We need a LB, to free both adibal (to play CB) and adriano (to rest Alvez at RB)..

Or we could buy a CB and Abidal will become full time LB. Botia would be a great option.

Barcafan 2304

Don't think it will happend because of tight finances and other priorities. They will see Puyol come back in and a youth player substitute in the CB region as well as Abidal providing cover

Home of Barca Fans