Jordi Roura

Cule4life

The Culest
Staying on topic why dont we have a smiley of Lord Roura yet? A photogenic guy like him has many smiley worthy pics

Jordi-Roura-121107-Smiling-R-300.jpg

Jordi-Roura_2934097.jpg

roura.jpg

khaled_a_d

No need to be over politically correct. Roura did nothing when he was in charge. And the only reason he is still in the club is because he was a friend of Tito. And also because he'll do what he is told to do, and nothing more.

And you know that how?
Roura was mainly a scout who was forced into managerial job under Tito ,his current position seems more proper to his career path
Too much unnecessary hate for the guy

macleod

I have a question-I remember when Lucho come,club says Jordi Roura and Aureli Altimira will become director and assistant director of Barcelona's academy and Amor is out.So what's going on yesterday?

F

Flavia

And you know that how?
Roura was mainly a scout who was forced into managerial job under Tito ,his current position seems more proper to his career path
Too much unnecessary hate for the guy
He wasn't "forced" to do anything. He was Tito's assistant. And that's precisely the problem. He was just a scout. And I don't "hate" him. Really weird as criticizing anyone is labeled as hate here. I don't know if you trust bartomeu, but I don't. His only concern currently is being reelected. Roura isn't there on merit, but because he was always a "yes man". And Tito's friend. If not, he wouldn't be there.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
he might be good at bringing in new talent, but i think the director should be a guy that makes kids want to join the club and have management abilities. roura should be a scout only imo.

khaled_a_d

He wasn't "forced" to do anything. He was Tito's assistant. And that's precisely the problem. He was just a scout. And I don't "hate" him. Really weird as criticizing anyone is labeled as hate here. I don't know if you trust bartomeu, but I don't. His only concern currently is being reelected. Roura isn't there on merit, but because he was always a "yes man". And Tito's friend. If not, he wouldn't be there.

Jordi was hired by Pep during Laporta's day,those are guys I actually trust
How good he is at jobs other than coaching we don't know
we don't trust Bartomeu but that doesn't mean criticizing every thing done in the club ,some detailed things can't be judged by the fans

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Jordi was hired by Pep during Laporta's day,those are guys I actually trust
How good he is at jobs other than coaching we don't know
we don't trust Bartomeu but that doesn't mean criticizing every thing done in the club ,some detailed things can't be judged by the fans

Ofc we can. There should be someone who knows what they're doing there, presidency included. But this was the easier solution for farto. As it's temporary, and just to not let the spot vacant.

khaled_a_d

Ofc we can. There should be someone who knows what they're doing there, presidency included. But this was the easier solution for farto. As it's temporary, and just to not let the spot vacant.

The job was offered to Abidal ,do you seriously we would have the same reactions if he took it?

spark

If Roura was a resident at La Masia in its earliest days, coached one of the club's juvenil A teams and was one of Luis Enrique's assistants at Barca B before he went to Rome what makes you think he doesn't know what hes doing when it comes to youth football? What actual reasons can anyone give besides a vague 'someone else should have got the job but I have no idea who because I dont know what the job entails'.

F

Flavia

The job was offered to Abidal ,do you seriously we would have the same reactions if he took it?

I can't speak for others, but I also don't think Abidal is qualified. For being the ceo of FCB escola(6-11 years-old) it's ok, but not for Barça B.

If Roura was a resident at La Masia in its earliest days, coached one of the club's juvenil A teams and was one of Luis Enrique's assistants at Barca B before he went to Rome what makes you think he doesn't know what hes doing when it comes to youth football? What actual reasons can anyone give besides a vague 'someone else should have got the job but I have no idea who because I dont know what the job entails'.

Zubi also had a story at Barça and knew the club inside out. Roura isn't there because of his qualifications, and that's my problem with it. Being an assistant is quite different to being the ceo of la masia.

Sorry if I'm fed up with the club being wrapped in mediocrity for too long.

Stric

Whether you call it hate or criticism, it's still based on nothing and uncalled for. If (and that's an IF) Roura is so incompetent and unqualified as some here claim (although again I wish to know what you base these claims on), it's not him who should be criticized, but those who appointed him at whatever position we're discussing. If he was incompetent as an assistant coach, then Tito is to blame. If he's incompetent for what he's doing now, the club is to blame. What is Roura supposed to do, turn down the job? Was Enrique supposed to turn down the job and say "Thanks for the nod, but I'm nowhere near competent enough for the position you're offering me."?

F

Flavia

Whether you call it hate or criticism, it's still based on nothing and uncalled for. If (and that's an IF) Roura is so incompetent and unqualified as some here claim (although again I wish to know what you base these claims on), it's not him who should be criticized, but those who appointed him at whatever position we're discussing. If he was incompetent as an assistant coach, then Tito is to blame. If he's incompetent for what he's doing now, the club is to blame. What is Roura supposed to do, turn down the job? Was Enrique supposed to turn down the job and say "Thanks for the nod, but I'm nowhere near competent enough for the position you're offering me."?

The problem is bartomeu, I've said so here. Roura should had declined, but he won't. I know I wouldn't take a job if I'm not qualified for it. But right now many things are happening backstage, as barto is really worried about the elections. He's even going to visit the pope.
There are many problems in Barça B and Juvenis. Eusebio, Vinyals, and also renewals and handling of players. I'm not the only one skeptical.

Home of Barca Fans