Jordi Alba

CanadianCanadian

Jordi Alba on Inter?s offer: ?In the end, everyone acts as they want and I?m someone who likes to be told things straight. You can always do better, but after everything I?ve seen, I?m not surprised by anything.?

Leave it to this little brat to stir shit in the locker room. Enrique understood it years ago when he dropped him

I would be okay to have him play against Bayern only to see him get bullied by Mueller and Gnabry. He should have been dropped to second choice after it was shown that he was crying at Anfield during half time. We don't need both mental midgets and physical midgets in our team

KingLeo10

Jordi Alba on Inter?s offer: ?In the end, everyone acts as they want and I?m someone who likes to be told things straight. You can always do better, but after everything I?ve seen, I?m not surprised by anything.?

Leave it to this little brat to stir shit in the locker room. Enrique understood it years ago when he dropped him

How do we tell him straight that he's a rat who should have been binned 3 years ago post Anfield.

feggydinho

I would be okay to have him play against Bayern only to see him get bullied by Mueller and Gnabry. He should have been dropped to second choice after it was shown that he was crying at Anfield during half time. We don't need both mental midgets and physical midgets in our team

I don't think crying is an issue, tears and performance are different and we should be concerned about the performance. Jordi's performance was poor, so he and others with poor outings had to be dropped.

Neymar cried back in 2017 after we lost to Juventus in CL cause he really wanted to win, and this game was after we had the remontada against PSG where Neymar again was the constant driving force. So it should be Performance over tears

MTL_Barca

I don't think crying is an issue, tears and performance are different and we should be concerned about the performance. Jordi's performance was poor, so he and others with poor outings had to be dropped.

Neymar cried back in 2017 after we lost to Juventus in CL cause he really wanted to win, and this game was after we had the remontada against PSG where Neymar again was the constant driving force. So it should be Performance over tears

True but there is a difference between crying after a loss and crying during HT break when your team is still comfortably leading in the overall score.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Alba is so dumb its hilarious.

Could have made a standard PR answer about not worrying about those things and working hard to get back his place and regain his best level. Would have been the kind of statement required here.

Instead he goes off and says this. :lol:

Temptation

Enrique? The same moron who still picks Alba for Spain and mostly started him for the Euros? He's one of the biggest advocates of what this forum calls "Amigo culture"......

KingLeo10

Enrique? The same moron who still picks Alba for Spain and mostly started him for the Euros? He's one of the biggest advocates of what this forum calls "Amigo culture"......

No, Enrique, the manager who won the most dominant treble in European history.

Besides, Klopp is doing a fine job of copying that amigo culture over at Pool...except he forgot to copy the part of winning lots of multiple CLs and PLs :mou:

Temptation

No, Enrique, the manager who won the most dominant treble in European history.

Besides, Klopp is doing a fine job of copying that amigo culture over at Pool...except he forgot to copy the part of winning lots of multiple CLs and PLs :mou:

You're so thick that you always get into stupid dick measuring contests for no reason.

Enrique still playing Alba for Spain is the point here.

Also, I'm sure everyone with a properly functioning brain rates Klopp wayyyyyy above Lucho. So that's another self inflicted L for you. :lol:

KingLeo10

Also, I'm sure everyone with a properly functioning brain rates Klopp wayyyyyy above Lucho. So that's another self inflicted L for you. :lol:

Don't get so rattled :lol: You have a tendency to fling shit at anything Barca related. Was just putting you in your place to show some respect to Enrique.

As for the bolded. When was this a question? :lol: Keep fighting those imaginary ghosts

Temptation

Also unfair to call Alba a mental midget all the time when his club captain puts his head down, walks around everytime in adversity and bottles the simplest of penalties under pressure. That's the definition of a "mental and physical midget" :lol:

KingLeo10

Also unfair to call Alba a mental midget all the time when his club captain puts his head down, walks around everytime in adversity and bottles the simplest of penalties under pressure. That's the definition of a "mental and physical midget" :lol:

You do realize Messi has more accomplishments than all of Pool's current XI combined? :lol: So, if he's a bottler and mental midget, what are you lot? :mou:

Temptation

You do realize Messi has more accomplishments than all of Pool's current XI combined? :lol: So, if he's a bottler and mental midget, what are you lot? :mou:

Well I'm not scapegoating a few players as a mental midget while giving a free pass to others because of favouritism. We win as a team, draw as a team and bottle it as a team.

It's kinda laughable mocking Jordi and calling him a mental midget all the time while giving someone on way to his 8th consecutive CL humiliation (not just normal defeat) a free pass. I mean he's famous for bottling crucial pens for club and country, crying and threatening to retire after losing a 10 team tournament. We all saw his amazing "leadership" and "fighting spirit" in those humiliations. :lol:

Pretty weird that the guy you call GOAT does these things but yet you call out Jordi for showing emotions in a game. Pretty hypocritical NGL.

PS: See I'm defending a Barca Left Back. Don't hate all things Barca. ;)

Home of Barca Fans