Jordi Alba

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Arbeloa looks like a fan contest winner who gets to play with the all star team for one night...but it keeps happening every match

Ketoth

Alba's impressed me a lot in this tournament (haven't watched him for Valencia). His defending was top-notch, not to mention his attacking runs. He dealt with Nani well, choosing to stick to him but not dive in, Nani is a real handful.

Trickykid

Yeah, I figured that could be the case, especially since I've never heard anyone say Chosep :)

As for Xavi (Catalan) and Xabi (Basque), they're supposed to be pronounced like Javi(er), right? Many Swedish commentators say Savi/Sabi for some reason

When I've been on stadium, the announcer has always pronounced it as Chavi (or Tj-avi for us scandinavians).

M

mitkoa7x

Official: Barcelona confirm the transfer of Valencia left back defender Jordi Alba (23), pending medicial tests

Barca confirmed it as well, welcome St. Jordi

14 mil transfer, so we're left with just 26 for Hummels.

Last edited:

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_m6bpy2zUEg1qierwqo1_250.jpg

tumblr_m6bpy2zUEg1qierwqo4_250.jpg

tumblr_m6blos6Hqo1qh44nuo2_500.jpg

welcome abroad

Barcilliant

Welcome Alba! However this guy will have to modify his game for Barca. We cant have 2 defenders bombing down the wings and exposing the others. In the NT Xabi and Busquets shield the defence. He will not have that luxury at Barca.

Still his link up play with the Don has been great at the Euros. Hopefully this will continue at Barca.

mixer

Official: Barcelona confirm the transfer of Valencia left back defender Jordi Alba (23), pending medicial tests

Barca confirmed it as well, welcome St. Jordi

14 mil transfer, so we're left with just 26 for Hummels.

Finally. Welcome Jordi.

Home of Barca Fans